What are the thoughts on North Africa in your nation ? In France very bad

What are the thoughts on North Africa in your nation ? In France very bad

Attached: otf.jpg (3024x4032, 1016.08K)

Serious question is the problem of french women sleeping with nafris big in france?

Why would anyone care about who women sleep with

THATS LIFE

Attached: 1647856751644.png (604x416, 225.29K)

lol

Attached: nafribulls.webm (853x480, 2.86M)

by far the worst immigrants here

There unuorncally are zero stereotypes here associated with North Africans

canada get the top tier, most educated ones, europe and especially france is the opposite

Don't care
They sound retarded but i'm not poor, don't have to live with them

Only Quebec gets nafris, the rest of the country also almost none

Based white African bulls

I went to Québec after the Bataclan, Algerian taxi driver from the airport spent the whole 30 minutes telling me he was ashamed of nafris in France and in Québec they're not like this, they're not extremist, they're integrated etc. Is this true?

Honestly I wouldn't know because I don't live in Quebec and like I said before there really isn't any stereotypes about nafri people here. Quebec has a complete different ethnic makeup to the rest of the country so it's hard to tell what goes on if aren't living there or in that circle, kek

gods

Attached: denmark CUCKED.webm (640x360, 2.86M)

Well they did seem more integrated. They didn't speak in a nafri accent too much andd they were more polite and friendly. Then again i wasn't in the ghetto. And i saw groups of blacks loitering and doing drugs on the streets in some places, i guess black people are just the same everywhere.

I used to live in Trappes before getting my master in IT. Now, I live in French Riviera

If the city is known for sending people in Syria the most (minimum 80 to 120 people) 5-6 years ago, it's not for nothing.

Don't let radical religious people gather together in a city.

The city was already known for delinquincy but when even people from Maghreb (educated ones who came to university and some others who works at low-income jobs) tells you to move from this city, you know something goes wrong.

And also, it's weird when someone tell you that some people you see sometimes actually sends these people to Syria and are radicals.

To answer this topic, I only meets educated ones so it's OK from my book now. I try to avoid the others whenever as possible also because for some, parents actually share the hate of this country because history, you know and I have actually a background of why.

It doesn't happen at all. Paris is filled with WMNF couples while lower-class beurettes take BBC on the daily

Yeah this
Only couples i have ever seen with nafri guy french girls was the rich westernized nafri hipsters, ghetto nafris only get ghetto pussy

Nafris and abbos are the only groups we don't have enough of to really form an opinion on them.
They seem like wannabe niggas to me, in fact a lot of them would be assumed to be puerto rican on US soil.

Attached: 1661266644234.webm (720x1258, 2.3M)

Dethroned turks as the shit tier immigrant, congrats I guess

wow its almost as if only chaouis and kabyles are in quebec, canada and ireland. when there's no "arabs" or "nafris" there it's fine.

damn who would have thought bros...

Attached: nafri.png (626x662, 317.89K)

Except France brought infrastructure and quality of life improvements. Your people are destroying these improvements wherever you go. "Colonization" requires some kind of improvement. Without an improvement, its more of a cancer destroying its victim.

I saw some interracial couples in Paris, 2 or 3.

Though over 90% of the couples were same race.

Attached: C85696A9-5D35-4160-A8F4-CCE93E51DA17.jpg (1280x958, 291.31K)

"top tier" "education" "iq" is a meme, it's about how you carry yourself, a lot of retarded peasant wouldn't date do this subhuman shit simply because it's subhuman behavior simple as, yet they have little to no education and are poor.

fuck white people, only thing good for white dogs is a bullet in their skull, glory be to allah we are the best soldiers of allah

Attached: tuareg.jpg (1092x728, 139.55K)

>fake blonds and drug addicts

I hate being black

obsessed, just get a gf bro

I’ve been to paris and most couples are white french women with nafris or blacks cope I also got robbed by nafris and blacks

all lower class women take the bbc in france

No, you hate being a bong.

Don't know anything about them except for what french tells me

french women are ugly, don't believe in god, rude, and i assume smelly.

“I assume”

You've never been to Paris like 90% of the posters who say they've been to Paris

yes

Attached: dannish.png (797x761, 476.27K)