Walking alone, 10 PM, phone in hand, cash in pockets

Walking alone, 10 PM, phone in hand, cash in pockets
Latinos will never get this feel

Attached: 20220907_220748.jpg (4608x2184, 2.82M)

Latinx+'s on suicide watch

i love the effect of those lights on the ground, actually i just really really like those lights, what are they exactly called? they look so good, i want to stand next to one at night.

I know
The local crime lord made robbery illegal, so it's pretty safe here

>Walking alone
>Latinos will never get this feel
Das rite white boy, we LatinCHADS are busy colonizing white women unlike incel whitey betas walking alone with their hands in their pockets kek

Holy based

why the hell would you want to be out walking at 10 anyway? get ready for bed nigga

I thought this was Spain for a moment.

i go to bed at 6 am.

LED street lights are soulless

The low violent crime rates in poor Eastern Euro shitholes really blows the "they only commit violent crimes because they are poor" argument out of the water.

Poles can't afford cars, sad.

I wish I were polish

ikr. They still consume a lot of alcohol and have wife beatings tho. That seems to be common among us poors

Drug routes for transportation and creation and the fight over them are bigger contributors to crime rates than poverty.
Secondly, low crime rates is relative. Homicide is 2-3x their western counterparts in many eastern cunts.

lul oh no polebros

So true. The modern day bits in AC Brotherhood, where you're going around the Italian village at night had that vibe.

LatinCHADS are powered by the Sun, which is Male energy. poolanders are powered by sissy moonlight

sunlight is for women, lots of noisy activity and socializing. nightfall is for men, peaceful solitude to reflect philosophically. ever heard of a female philosopher?

they're low-pressure sodium lamps

in reality they're genuinely shit as street lighting, have extremely narrow spectrum that doesn't even let you distinguish ddifferent colors and are used only because of their energy efficiency

No it doesn't. Crime is more common in poor regions/neighbourhood in poland than the rest