What are you studying in your cunt?

I'm currently on the 2nd year of my bachelor in animation
It's pretty fun so far, met some great people, the curriculum is pretty diverse, they introduce you to pretty much the whole pipeline from storyboards to sound design both for 2d and 3d alongside the usual figure and still life drawings/paintings

Attached: Ewmf2U_WYAItRzM.png (1203x790, 1.82M)

Economy lol

Computer Science. I graduate in spring.

>they introduce you to pipeline

Its all you need to know polski brother

kek

Getting my alt. energy certificate to head into a wind tech apprenticeship. I think all desk jobs will get phased out or have wages plummet due to AI and the only worthwhile jobs will be the ones where we have to physically do something.

Finished my bachelor in cs last year. Now working from home earning more money than my parents. Would recommend if you're not a brainlet

Going to school part time to finish my bachelors in mechanical engineering while working full time. I'm constantly tired and struggling to get by, but it'll all be worth it, right?

What's your favourite tactics as T on de:dust2?

Hello brainlet

Film school

I studied business linguistics but ended up working in IT. Currently work as a domain admin.

>business linguistics
tf is that?

>animation
im guessing youre rich only rich people would choose such a meme major

i was a math major for 1 year then dropped out

>Business Linguistics is a field that explores the specific functioning of language in a business context, investigates the use of language resources in business activities, and studies verbal and para-verbal aspects of business communication.
In practice it was linguistics theory, majoring a foreign language, and management/basics of running a business. In my case the language was German (plus needed to know English).

Information Technology
Most classes have been bullshit

unis in poland are free

Don't you get various third party certs and stuff THOUGH?

Last year of accounting. Don't know if I actually want to work in the field though.

law

I want study something, I don't know what to study
I only know basic math and basic physic
I don't want to study some humanistic because I'm autistic