Is your country sovereign?

is your country sovereign?
mine not really since we're in the eu and leased bases to america

Attached: 1650893330419.png (883x875, 384.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/AltSkull48/5139
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i mean this country is a shithole that destroys everything sorry about the bases in poland

I think managing to piss off the the EU, USA, and now Russia since Brexit proves that we are sovereign and that it isn’t necessarily a good thing.

When did you piss off usa?

biden is irish heritage

no
countries with single digit million population cannot be sovereign. we just kinda have to do what bigger countries say.

They weren’t happy with Brexit and trade levels still aren’t as strong as they were 6 years on

why is the sovereign meme so sought after by polcels?
if you're not a superpower you can't be fully sovereign or else you will end up alienated like iran or NK

Are you tired of Ukrainians and are they still coming?

Attached: Screenshot_20220318-021606_Twitter.jpg (1440x1270, 254.58K)

yes, it feels hopeless

exactly as planned
t.me/AltSkull48/5139

We have a special relationship with GB. Them being in the EU meant we had a pseudo foot-in-the-door towards the EU. We're still friendly enough with Europe, have trade deals, and are all cozied up in NATO, but we don't have a solid link inside of them anymore.

>telegram link

Attached: 1635802833259.jpg (600x585, 30.97K)

>special relationship
>solid link
sounds gay

>>telegram link

Attached: janny ACK.png (768x719, 226.41K)

We should start a cultural exchange where I get sent to Poland to fuck all the sexy Polish twinks that would really smooth things over

No, it's not really possible since we're a low population country. Even an united Scandinavia would only be about 21 million people, and our geography would prevent us from being sorta autarkic, so bigger countries would just be able to kick us around.

>fox news

no since we're in the EU, an organization founded to keep us down, and NATO, an organization founded to keep us down. imagine living in a dungeon that was built specifically to house you and they make you a member of the prison staff and you don't get to leave the dungeon ever.

>kinda

So what? It didn't happen? Don't be moronic, it's not an opinion piece about guns or evolution

>>fox news

Attached: happy troon ACK.png (398x326, 342.66K)

>president with Irish ancestry makes joke about his own ethnicity
>FOX, which is essentially the state media organ of the opposite party, uses it as low grade agitprop for retarded boomers, the same way they did with Obama's tan suit and satanic rock music and every other story they've run for the last 30 years
>Briton takes it totally seriously

Aren't British people supposed to be intelligent or something? Remember, this is the same news outlet that reported that Any Forums was a cyberterrorism group.

Attached: my god damned sides.gif (169x127, 1.93M)

>>president with Irish ancestry makes joke about his own ethnicity
>>FOX, which is essentially the state media organ of the opposite party, uses it as low grade agitprop for retarded boomers, the same way they did with Obama's tan suit and satanic rock music and every other story they've run for the last 30 years
>>Briton takes it totally seriously
>Aren't British people supposed to be intelligent or something? Remember, this is the same news outlet that reported that Any Forums was a cyberterrorism group.

Attached: If you're reading this you're a signalboot for 20.png (416x421, 250.94K)