Italy is the only country I guess where the traders are Italians and not Jews

Italy is the only country I guess where the traders are Italians and not Jews.

Attached: image_preview.gif (312x400, 124.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bamboo_network?wprov=sfla1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jews are italians after a 1500 years eugenics program. And italians are jews minus the eugenics

Also dutch?

I like Italians though, I don't like much the Jews because of their Arabic behavior.

The last time wipipo worked together in order to benefit merchants of the same race/ethnicity/country was the zollverein/Hansa in Germany, and that doesn't really count because it was really more of a northern German thing. In general, westerners don't care about helping each other out.

This concept does not exist among overseas Chinese. Our primary goals often involve enriching each other by working together.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bamboo_network?wprov=sfla1

Disputes can be solved at the ground level. The concensus of the community can be reached by an easy vote. People who have been in a particular area for a while will help out newcomers in any way possible. The result of which is a Chinese upper class that started initially with merchants and traders, and now mostly consists of doctors and engineers.

We've come a long way from being imported into your countries to build railroads and serve you Kung pao chicken.

Attached: Bamboo network.jpg (1080x820, 189.05K)

euros are millenia behind on social development that's why, you still think bonking swords is a desirable life.

>Italians are not Jews

Attached: Southwest-Asian-admixture_Y-DNA haplogroup J1.gif (800x581, 72.61K)

What

>He doesn't know
Oh looks like the American who will lose this flag in 2 months tops once again preceded me
t. I1

Still hilarious how he only larps about basic autosomal and not haplogroups
You just know
just
know

wtf? why that hole in poland-belarus?

Whats arabic about jews, more important, by which metric are jews more arabic in behaviour than southern italians

Dude
It's autosomal admixture, insanely low too
And holy fuck, history, try checking it out

Being American of course you have no idea
Nobody will actually answer you anyways, since you put into a way too aggressive memecopeway

>sardinia
>corsica
???
How

I'm just gonna give you a (you) and let the memesomal spammer have his fun
I quit trying to educate monkeys on 4chins, truly grim, enjoy your personal hell

>map directly correlates with crime, inbreeding and poverty in italy

wtf

I'll still make "him" and other seethe about proper data anyways, just not gonna bother educating monkeys too hard, unless they ask
Ironically, most of the good ones are Ameriposters
Now go deeper, that's literally way, way basic and memey when it comes to genetics
You have no idea, and I won't spoonfeed you

Of course the mere presence of my flag in any thread will trigger the proxyhopping user (which has to switch every 2 months tops)'s copespam, thinking I'll either care or get triggered by such posts
I just wish he wasn't cronically uneducated, and spammed better data, since there's plenty he could use

It's truly funny

reminder hitler would have exterminate italians post war because they're identical to jews

Least zoomer "German"
You literally have no idea about ww2, Hitler, nor Germany

You just know why this user was spared
Why? Less than a hanful motives, who is lurking this threads and is actually German knows

>You literally have no idea about ww2
gtfo shill sperg

Attached: Worldatwar.jpg (268x309, 15.85K)

Dude keep some dignity, such posts are sad af, 1st gen immigrants are better than you
You truly have no idea nor associations

This meme is often repeated but I've been around Ashkenazis all my life and they don't look like Italians though. My Jewish childhood friend had straight black hair, a pale face with freckles, green eyes and a slightly hooked nose. My high school Jewish girlfriend had long, straight chestnut hair, grey eyes, pale skin and a straight nose. She basically looked like a local, a younger version of my mom even.

Wish I could reply to this post
You're a diamond user out of a shitton anyways

Reminder we almost exterminated the Jews 2000 years ago under Hadrian

I've been around Jews most of my life and Italians don't look that much like us.

>we
It's just like calling yourself Italian rn

That whole concept died long enough ago
>inb4 random insults because he doesn't get basic history

WUZ

>we
kek my sides, regardless you worship a jewish man.

Yeah but only Ashkenazis are said to descend from Southern Italian populations. Maybe it's true if you go very far back in time, but nowadays they don't look much alike.

Ok guess this is a memeproxy then
>inb4 reeeeee you do too
nice hopping
Not really, man, should I educate you about basics or not, that's the question
Since you're taking baits, eh

Yeah I agree that's what I said in the original post, they don't look alike.
a what?

Truly insane how you can spot zoomers so easily
Truly the new [redacted]

No reason to even try