Americans, Jews, Muslims and others who adhere to the tradition of cutting the skin of newborn males penises

Americans, Jews, Muslims and others who adhere to the tradition of cutting the skin of newborn males penises.

Is there any opposition to the practice in ur country?
Are you aware there are no benefits to it?
Are parents taught by anyone in the medical field that it is unnecessary?
Are doctors allowed to follow the hippocratic oath and refuse to harm?
Or is it so routine that leaving your child unattended risks a vigilante force circumcising them?

Attached: 1662526974165926.png (843x942, 747.59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nSVMgCRI2h8&
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Are there immigrants in Faroe? What percentage of the population isnt Faroese?

was listening to an interview with some american comedian mentioned how hard it was getting to open up about personal stuff in stand up and talks about how when they were starting out they did a bit about how they were uncircumcised and the crowd were so grossed out and one woman was shouting 'too far too far' the dick slicing thing is really a bizarre american cultural standard

glad my parents waited 7 years before cutting my foreskin

why did they go it to you?

nah no one cares here sadly i was born in a shitty country full of shitty people so i know its not that bad but still bad people dont get their babies circusimed as much as they use to though

I distrust anyone that's cut

You'd think it varies by region or even by hospital. Some horror stories mention how you have to be really adamant that you don't want your baby to be mutilated and they still try to weasel that in.

Seriously, are you all kikes? How did it start in the first place. It's not a Christian thing.

Imagine being mutilated, not only you lose the nerves of your penis but your skin is all dried up

The cornflakes guy made it popular there and even fundet fake studies in order to justified.

back in victorian times it was the norm in britain to get circumcised because they thought it would reduce masterbation but it slowly started dying out and when the NHS was invented they didn't do it so it just died out except for the muzzies and jews

>south korea
>australia

Attached: circ.jpg (976x531, 47.52K)

I find it astonishing how many supporters circumcision has. Its wikipedia article has one of the longest talk pages on the site.

The article on foreskin seems written by someone who thinks it useless if not dangerous. It's intro has "The foreskin may become subject to a number of pathological conditions".
Under function it says
>the foreskin has the least sensitive hairless tissue of the body
>in view of recent research on HIV transmission, the foreskin causes more trouble than it’s worth
>"The variability in foreskin size is consistent with the foreskin being a vestigial structure."
>The foreskin can be involved in balanitis, phimosis, sexually transmitted infection and penile cancer.
>the foreskin tends to harbor micro-organisms that can lead to urinary tract infections in infants and tend to contribute to the transmission of sexually transmitted infections in adults.
>foreskins place uncircumcised men at an increased risk for HIV infection

i wonder if the page on the human ear has smooth headed fanatics devoting most of the page to the uselessness of the earlope and all the diseases this vestigial structure can cause.....

The cornflakes guy said it prevented masturbation, which every single circumcised man could prove it did not. No, the actual reason is that doctors said that it prevented diseases. All while getting some nice extra money from the $2000 circumcision.

WTF

Attached: herpes.png (968x472, 52.45K)

I’m a British man and got circumcised at 29 due to micro tears that caused issues with fore skin and perineum. I have lost all sensation due to rubbing on materials. I do regret it but needed it for health reasons.

I'm American and completely against it
Interestingly both of my pediatricians growing up were actual Jews and they never said anything bad about my foreskin

>perenium
Do you mean frenulum? Your perenium is the gooch area

dont know just copied a comment from this video

youtube.com/watch?v=nSVMgCRI2h8&

>Is there any opposition to the practice in ur country?
No one gives a shit about muslims mutilating their own kids.

Circumcision was practiced by early Christians but they dropped the practice because Romans would not convert to Christianity because of circumcision

It's definitely a christian thing.
Jesus was mutilated and there was a huge fight over it in the early church

The sole reason the church allowed normal men to join the cult was because otherwise neither greeks nor romans would've accepted the new god

Jews die god laughs

Victorian age was fucked up

Probably written by americans
The article in portuguese is nothing like that