ESL punctuates his questions with "no?"

>ESL punctuates his questions with "no?"

Attached: 1501983905492.jpg (400x400, 17.16K)

I do this in my language (where it's 'ne?'), and people have mocked me for doing so and implied it's a loanword, but it's actually a contraction of 'kajne?' and perfectly normal in this language. This country's just full of passive aggressive asshole. I honestly marvel at the fact that cocaine doesn't see more use here, considering.

It's normal, no?

Op is a fat, no?

>be EFL
>Can't even speak proper English
yeah, easy way to spot "efl"
you just know
>Captcha: K3K

Question tags do not exist in Spanish. We just proceed as you say. "Shakespeare was also an actor, no?" would be a grammatically correct sentence when translated word by word into Spanish.

It's also grammatically correct in modern English you hypergenius

But that's more of a "Wasn't he?" equivalent

My friends and I have been using "pero" (but) a lot at the end of sentences too

This nigga is THOUGHing in Spanish LMAO

who would win in a fight all the ESL's that punctuate their question with ', no?' or all the ESL's that punctuate it with ', yes?'

In some situations it’s fine to use, no?

>"pero" (but)
what the fuck I kept hearing it in spanish I thought you guys just really liked dogs

Attached: Screen_Shot_2018-02-06_at_3.37.14_PM.png (1600x948, 606.37K)

You should know
Oh no right, efl have no idea about how to speak proper English
my bad, sorry, keep the (you)
innit, ye

i never do that

>>"pero" (but)
>what the fuck I kept hearing it in spanish I thought you guys just really liked dogs
Ohnonononononono
Anglo sisters... not like this... rolling the R is hard but hearing it shouldn't be a problem

you can instantly tell you're an ESL, every european has an instantly recognisable accent unless they actively used english since childhood

Seething colony boy.

>unless they actively used english since childhood
White Euros did
The grim part of this whole memeshitspam is the anglosphere having literally no idea about the world past their dystopic thingy
That's also why you're here btw

>muh accent
yeah, that's truly what instantly marks and spots esl from efl irl people, you got it

Colony of who?
I'd reply, but you're larping on flags, so why would I even care explaining what I am

I'll just say it's incredibly funny seeing a UK flagposter strawmanning about it
We should have gone harder, way harder on you
>inb4 muh Romans
nah

Wait you're suppose to roll one of the Rs? I thought they were just the same. If I can't roll Rs will I sound massively retarded or will it be ok?

Imagine rolling Rs and calling yourself Euro
Insane take for this board, I know

no?

annoying subhuman

Nice signature, but where's your message?

Oh fuck I mistook it for an irish flag. You're just a dumb ESL then doesn't matter.

just like a kid I suppose since they haven't learned yet
but it will be weird to hear

thought it was a russian thing
in finnish it means more like "aren't I right?"

>Wait you're suppose to roll one of the Rs? I thought they were just the same. If I can't roll Rs will I sound massively retarded or will it be ok?
You will sound like a retard or toddler.
Pero = but
Perro = dog (Pe[rolled R]o)

you've been browsing this board and shitting threads with your passive aggressive posts the whole day. Why won't you just get cancer and die?

>esl then doesn't matter
Anglosphere moment

still living rent free in your head huh