BUNDA YIHAD

CHRISTIAN, HINDU AND JEWISH BOIS be prepared for the sexual war MENA women are preparing, they will fuck non muslims until they convert or die... Entire sexual batallions of ALLAHzonians are being trained in MENA deserts...
The time of Cucktianity, Poonduism and Kikedaism has ended...

Attached: MENAs.jpg (640x640, 51.22K)

>they will fuck non muslims
I don't see how this is a bad thing

Fuck off achmad.
I will fuck my dog before one of your ugly, hairy, smelly women.

Cry cr*ss boi, you will bow down before Allah after MENAzonians end with you

Attached: 1662566066675118.webm (1920x1080, 1.15M)

I don't really give a fuck as long as I get to munch on that supple bottom

Not a choice kike boi

Attached: 1658346574426905.jpg (800x1280, 104.7K)

imagine the braps though.

Middle eastern women have such insane body shapes sometimes.
Fertility goddess bodies

How mentally ill do you have to be to make posts like this

Bundalicious MENAzonians are sexual paladins... Always ready to fuck out demonic non muslim influences of infidels...

Attached: 1651653337518.jpg (1170x1942, 190.19K)

I went out outside and where were some milfs walking looking just like that.
Made me so hard bros.

>that nose
>that fucking face
>those demon eyes and teeth

Jesus fuck, you want to hit that go ahead bud kek, because i wouldn't touch that thing with a 10 foot pole.

is there any good reason to NOT convert to Islam?

imagine having 4 wives like this.

Are they covered?

significantly less common among middle easterners than among subsaharan africans especially south-east and south africa.

>you want to hit that go ahead bud k
with pleasure

Stop trying to hide Islamic plans, we all know you are preparing that bundalicious army to lead a new muslim uprise in Eurasia.... Gadaffi himself confirmed it, "we will conquer Europe with of women wombs".... Bimbo Yihad is greatest menace against India, Europe and Israel right now.

Attached: 1651652632676.jpg (640x890, 119.77K)

The problem is you'd probably just be some random incel getting no pussy because Chadullah married all the women already. All the guys in Islamic terror organisations are the incels of the Muslim world essentially. This wasn't a problem in the pre-modern world because you'd just join the army and capture women from enemy countries you're at war with

Why r brazillians so obsessed with bunda? i like a woman i can look in the face while fucking, the beauty of the face precedes all.

too old

jokes on you most of the women here already have bunda genetics

a pretty face and a huge bunda is literally perfection. what more can one desire?

African admixture

YOU will be raped by MENAzonians, YOU will hate it and YOU will accept Islam, pajeet boi.

Attached: descarga.jpg (720x960, 90.05K)