Attached: b27.jpg (798x644, 36.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Philosophers_of_Al-Andalus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Mathematicians_of_Al-Andalus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Astronomers_of_Al-Andalus
twitter.com/AnonBabble

nigga that shit gay we tryna get bitches not do geometry

>we

Why do argentinians pretend that they're not spicniards/shitalians?

If you were so smart you would learn Shitalian and fuck right off.

Attached: mono shitaliano en el coliseo.jpg (256x256, 15.34K)

rootless immigrants

Argentinians may be spanish in heritage but their soul is French

Niggas mad he cant swindle an euro passport

i feel sorry for the argentinians who are of mixed spanish/italian ancestry.
Your Italian ancestry became cavemanized by spaniard dna.

Iberians just got lucky that they were geographically poised to lead the age of exploration, and even with a century head start they were supplanted by Dutchoids in the spice trade while they were still fighting for their independence. Africa begins at the Pyrenees

Dutch are Spanish THOUGH

the fact spain was relevant for a century before collapsing was impressive though

im not any kind of arab or moor

the italians taht came argensimia were mostly neapolitans, pretty much equally retarded, but louder.

Learn aimara then and go back already

Because they aren't?
>geographically poised to lead the age of exploration
Holy cope
The Portuguese swiftly ended EVERY colonization attempt in their territory by the French, English and Dutch. They were BTFO'd so hard that Dutch jews fled to America where they created New York. All that's left is some shitty Guyana and some tiny worthless islands.

Attached: Screenshot_19.png (699x363, 21.82K)

so what? Name a roman philosophy/contructor/inventor

Why the seethe though?

Today I will remind them
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Philosophers_of_Al-Andalus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Mathematicians_of_Al-Andalus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Astronomers_of_Al-Andalus

Argentinians are loud annoying medoids just like their shitalian and spicniard ancestors

>Holy cope
>The Portuguese swiftly ended EVERY colonization attempt in their territory by the French, English and Dutch. They were BTFO'd so hard that Dutch jews fled to America where they created New York. All that's left is some shitty Guyana and some tiny worthless islands.
and even with that the failed achieving anything of value except another third world latinxo country
bravo portugal
none of note, none of relevance, none changed the paradigm on sciences *yawn*

Because I was replying to an Anglo
Just because they made boiling water spin some machine, we have to deal with their bullshit.
Portugal, Spain and Italy were historically superior in every way, the Age of Exploration is just an example of it. Them being closer to the Americas is a cope.

>not even 3 physicists, chemists, inventors or mathematicians of renown
because we are white. Name 3 physicists, chemists, inventors or mathematicians of renown with blonde hair... you cant right?

if i was you i would be more concerned about your country being a fucking shithole full of crime and not about others

>impying romans were impressive
i mean they did some roads and worthless monuments but... well, thats it, romans are overblown by a larp factor, it was just another genocidal empire of the bunch that had the priviledge of being laurelated by anglos, french and germans. marcus aurelius maybe? but they are not a great deal compared to their contemporaries and predecesors.

europe is not great because of romans, romans are great because europeans piggybacked their name

euler, gauss, wien, maxwell?

>none of note, none of relevance, none changed the paradigm on sciences *yawn*
Thanks for proving you don't know what you're talking about