If you have never flown alongside the greatest world power of the 20th - 21st century, you are not a country

If you have never flown alongside the greatest world power of the 20th - 21st century, you are not a country.

Attached: Ejercicio binacional ''Blue Sky V'' entre la fuerza aérea de Chile y marina de Estados Unidos_F-16 CH_F-18_Super_Hornet.jpg (1024x683, 155.6K)

i was a us army man in the iraq invasion now i am a neet who cant get a job lmao

For me it's Saudi Arabia and Israel, the countries who flew AGAINST America and got away with it

How is Pinochet remembered in 2022? I know he died in custody. What does that average person think of him now

Attached: 262C2B17-CE09-4A44-ABE3-5FF755BE2D7E.png (660x574, 51.49K)

doesn't the military help you get a job afterwards? They even do that here

How many towelheads have you killed?

hard for me to get a job being in a wheel chair aint fun

i lost count but i ran some over

Pinochet died in freedom in Chile: Margaret Thatcher was the one who released him in London, after the international arrest warrant issued by español judge Bartazar Garzón. A certain part of the chilean right yearns for Pinochet, and the entire far-left hates him.

thank you for your service

Just write a book about war or something, or make a podcast telling the war stories

o7

the far left is a plague that destroys everything it touches and its currently destroying south america

i hope china wipes your abomination from the earth

the duality of man

Attached: 1614353260822.jpg (360x518, 49.76K)

Why did you join?
Money?

>Even No.1 Forces get their soldiers from the fields.

I would say he is objectively unpopular, kind of a pariah in Chilean politics. There are people who defend him but not publicly. And most of his following disappeared after his corruption scandals arose.

My respects, soldier

Go back to the grave Mr Hoover

lmao

I sincerely hope you germans starve and freeze to death this winter.
You are a retarded species of 60s hippie Green energy utter morons, and you do not deserve to have security, basic amenities or a good future. You dirty, fucking sitzpinkling gutmensch

Don't they pay you a disability payment for getting permanently injured?

Yes.

Attached: Argentine_Navy_Dassault_Super_Etendard_jet_on_USS_Ronald_Reagan.jpg (2100x1500, 867.79K)

you are poor.

It's because your are morbid obese or your Humvee went over an IED?

dey really b losing limbs for exxon's profits

Attached: 1652977838937.png (512x512, 146.12K)

I got medically disqualified right before I got a scholarship :/

Looking back, I'm kinda glad I'm not serving globohomo.

Attached: adios virginidad.png (500x838, 655.69K)

cont I love Tomcats so much it's unreal.

Attached: an-argentine-navy-super-etendard-aircraft-lands-on-the-nuclear-powered-aircraft-ebb46e-1600.jpg (1600x1080, 972.92K)