Dude I am a right wing patriot fuck these self hating cucks I love my country

>dude I am a right wing patriot fuck these self hating cucks I love my country
>my country? it's over, the biggest shithole in the world, it needs to be wiped out and all of its population slaughtered like cattle, I hate them all so much, I hate this shithole country, please (random country) invade us and kill all of our women and children ... oh our women, the biggest sluts and whores in the world, they need to be killed and enslaved ... it's all hopeless, we're gonna die, we're gonna starve to death, we're gonna freeze to death ...
>yeah as I said I am a patriot, we need people like me to save this country

do people like this live in your cunt

Attached: 1654619884126.png (640x934, 10.94K)

didn't read and you are probably a leftypol troon anyway

The thing they hate the most is always themselves
Press F

they are just simple minded and don't think things through and only support things based on surface level understanding.

also forgot to mention you're a turk, OP

When will you realise majority of Any Forumscels are incredibly mentally ill? There's no point pointing out their hypocrisies

Chuds before and election and chuds after an election. National pride for them is party politics no matter how much they delude themselves. Simple as.

good posts

Do Germans really?

Attached: Kwpwh.png (899x1078, 134.31K)

Yes, I larp as your average liberal in real life but I'm in reality quite conservative and right wing. also I hate this shithole

the biggiest patriots here love russia first, bulgaria second

I hate everyone who isnt a white Protestant.

sometimes i hate myself too, it's not healthy

Our internet right wingers are actually like this after Abe shot.

fpbp

Hate Mexican Republic. Luv me Mexican Empire. Matter is facts this September I am waving the imperial flag.

Nothing sadder than a larper supporting a cause limper than his own cock.

Why are they like this?

These annoying faggots do exist here, sadly... Thank god most of them are incels so they will not spread their seed and reproduce...

To be blackpilled means you first have to care. What you describe is just a coping mechanism for how shit things are.

He is the anti mexican spammer that posts his spanish passport all the time.

do trannies really fumble over why people can say the love the country but hate the aspects of it? Is this the power of trannoid intelligence? If a nazi said they love germany would it melt their brain?

based

fpwp