/mena/

المغرب به مساجد أفضل منك

Attached: 1218E5C9-D1CC-4F1D-8F20-82C521154216.jpg (1125x759, 675.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5NUs3iJaAew
youtube.com/watch?v=md3qWKGIEmA
youtube.com/watch?v=DzkhYMuv8dY
youtu.be/U_3pnrs27pc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what do ethnic minorities in your cunt look like? are they treated? here we treat them badly because we are racist low iq chuds who hate everyone

Attached: portugese somali vs ethnic somali.png (1920x1080, 2.22M)

Good.

Attached: 776789.gif (498x498, 1.01M)

how do you feel about Baghdad being a destroyed city that lost much of heritage because of wars and destructions through the centuries, it is very hard to find abbasid era mosques/ palaces in Baghdad. compared to Cairo which still has their medieval heritage sites going back to the fatimid era. (please don't talk about my country as it never was the center of a rich medieval empire)

Good.

Attached: Mikhail-Yuhanna.jpg (445x612, 38.34K)

>how do you feel about Baghdad being a destroyed city that lost much of heritage because of wars and destructions through the centuries,

What can he do about it? How is it his fault Iraq is right in the middle of pretty much all empires that ever existed in middle east?

@السعاودة/العرپ/البدو
youtube.com/watch?v=5NUs3iJaAew
آراءكم؟

baghiri iranian gen looks like a starving algerian

bros do you think m*ddle easterners will ever stop fighting like monkeys and form smth like the EU

Blame the mongols for this

Based Israel nuking shia towelheass, fuck *ran

im not saying it is the fault of the iraqis, but it is just sad that we don't have a good perception of how Baghdad looked like during that age, unlike egypt which still has some very good undamaged buildings

I'll unite with Israel to purge your kind

مايمثلنا وكرنج

yes when there is a power strong enough to keep all in check

EU was formed, because an Empire (the USA) provided security and stability. Which always happened in the Middle East when there was a great empire.

Attached: B17875C4-543A-4B6C-9281-252DE9AFB5EE.jpg (2048x2048, 174.21K)

Fuck you, I love Israel fuck Palestine

kill the athiesit fags in your cunt first
youtube.com/watch?v=md3qWKGIEmA

youtube.com/watch?v=DzkhYMuv8dY
houthi song too hot hasen't even premiered yet

Opinions?
youtu.be/U_3pnrs27pc