All Americans are bums addicted to fentanyl

All Americans are bums addicted to fentanyl.

Attached: 1662573244878354.jpg (826x770, 235.3K)

it's not all, maybe 60%

Attached: 1631985561053.webm (360x640, 2M)

>pharmaceutical companies encourage the use of opioids like Oxycontin or anti-depressants to treat pain, stress and sadness in order to get rich
>create multiple generations of drug addicts
>see the consequences some decades after

Yes. Now please stop coming here.

It's not their fault, it's the doctors who prescribe opiates. This is fucked up, we should catch a couple of bitches and give them a lynching, with "I got them on the needle" paper in their teeth.

Awful, why do we keep voting for democrats and republicans? Nothing ever changes except for the worse

fentanyl is shit, felt like being drunk but worse
opiods in general are lame and i've had all the "good" ones except heroin, i'd take vodka over them any day of the week

The best part is the government cleared them after they lined the FDA with ex employees and made several congressmen shareholders.

Hate addicts. Not because their weak will or immoral ethics but because their abuse creates scarcity in the medical field. It's been 18 months since I started anesthesia and I have never seen a ketamine vial.

Why do Americans do so many drugs?

bump

Good thread.

Because the jew said so

Why are you bumping this trash thread. Just make your own USA hate thread if you love pictures of inner city decay and misery so much

I wish Serbia had fentanyl. People here are so gay that no one has even heard of it. They get their panties in a bunch when you mention soft drugs like heroin.

How can I encourage a fentanyl culture to grow in Serbia?

You don't have a choice
Not trying to sound communist, but Lenin wrote extensively about the two party system. It's system that exists solely to prevent change

answer the fucking question mutt

>and made several congressmen shareholders.
Really? How's that not illegal?

You will never understand real suffering like us

Fuck you motherFucker
Stop treating us like shit

Am I supposed to be impressed?

Yes, I'm the bad person. Maybe go hang out with the friendly fentanyl dealer nearby?

I agree with this. Opioids are only good on uppers. Otherwise they are just a shitty version of alcohol. And alcohol is way better in combination with uppers than gay ass opioids.

Danish rudeness online caused the fentanyl crisis
It's how Americans wipe away their tears

Don't do drugs m8s

Maybe you should stop doing drugs?

They didn't show this in Rocky

Never. Soberfags get the rope.

You're designated for a payback for the Opium wars, sorry.