Why are Turkish mosques so fucking ugly and eastern compared to North African ones? Genuine question

Why are Turkish mosques so fucking ugly and eastern compared to North African ones? Genuine question.

Attached: 662E81E0-2B62-41CB-A1D5-83D43621EAA7.jpg (3072x3072, 1.13M)

1. They're beautiful
2. Bizantine influence

nigger

your mosques are ugly eastern garbage roach

I wanna turn mosques into brothels and force hodja's wife and daughter to work there.

>doubt

Attached: 1632037966172.jpg (1000x668, 161.05K)

someone smarter than me can explain better but the ones you claim to be prettier are european (roman/byzantinum) influenced

looks like shit though, but it makes sense cause roaches were cultureless savage nomads with no history of architecture who were civilized by persians

Attached: beaut-mosque-02.jpg (880x454, 179.3K)

how did you able to "civilize" us when you were the servant and we were the masters?

Attached: 1551554672824.jpg (960x662, 108.7K)

Can someone explain to me why Anatolian Turkish people use a symbol of Asena in their nationalist organisations like Grey Wolves?
How does a Central Asian religious icon get appropriated by Middle Easterners across the other side of Eurasia simply over a vague connection?

Does anyone else not see how ridiculous it is?

Bump

All Turks believe their ancestos fugged a wolf in the past

Their whole foundational identity is built in mythology, Atatürk didn't really have the choice back then to save what's left of Anatolia from the invaders and the fifth column.

Huns in the Netherlands, WE

Ataturk attempted to keep Turkey from religious retardation by substituting nationalist retardation in it's place. That's all you need to know about Turkey.

I see.
I just find it funny how larpy it is.
It's pretty much blatant cultural appropriation like the Nazi Swastika situation (which everyone points out) but everybody takes it in stride.

reported to erdogan sharia police

>add a bunch of towers to byzantine cathedrals and call it a day

Persian mosques look unironically amazing

Attached: 20200623-125934-3100[1].jpg (800x400, 146.98K)

Why do you claim non related people as yours? Holy fucking shit, imagine thinking that a roach has more claim on mughals than indians.. you fags are retarded

That's not Hagia Sofia

Which ultimately is why Kemalism failed on end. By embracing ethno-nationaliam, he put it directly in conflict with Islamism, and other groups like Kurds. completely opposite to French and US secularism, which were founded upon a civil code and coexistence, Being French or American, is associated with the land you live on, nothing else. You can speak, practice, dress, whatever you want. You still are French. Ataturk even refused to call Kurds by their name, but mountain turks. Democracy my ass