/brit/

She did nothing wrong.

Attached: mary-bale-pic-reuters-145768935.jpg (615x424, 49.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1661821444033557.webm
youtu.be/OVd7_K2qNqk
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11189017/Truss-vows-stop-energy-bills-soaring-PMQs-clashes-Starmer.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11188985/Meet-Liz-Trusss-new-Cabinet-talents.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who ate all the pies?

Let's see Rorke Allen's card.

Attached: 1492281746961.png (420x420, 14.72K)

Holly is grim now
she has a fat Priti Patel arse now and her Chebs are just fat person Chebs

You need Jesus in your hearts

Attached: john the baptist.jfif.jpg (650x649, 52.2K)

Me

Attached: 5A558F9A-D428-430C-8678-6E9E8265551B.jpg (633x758, 55.63K)

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1661821444033557.webm

Attached: binlady.webm (853x480, 1.11M)

Mental how women are biologically not suitable for child birth

Becoming bipedal fucked up their pelvis and they STILL haven't evolved to suit their new bipedal lifestyle

That's why there's so many potential risks during childbirth and why they all need muh drugs. They're just shit at it

I would have given anything to fuck Priti Patel while she was in office.
Will she still have the strong MILF energy when she's in number 10?

have just come into a major cache of quinces

tonight's reds

Attached: Xf.jpg (800x800, 244.45K)

youtu.be/OVd7_K2qNqk

Playing Rocket League with fianceeberg lads

What do you think of my new whip?

Attached: IMG_20220907_185124.jpg (4000x2992, 2.89M)

Attached: 4fd.webm (540x960, 2.46M)

Salad is finished inshallah

why lmfao

She didn't deserve to be internationally famous for being the most hated woman in Britain for doing something fugue of mind that she literally couldn't ever explain her reasoning for, because there was no reasoning for it.

Attached: 7vy.webm (540x960, 2.91M)

did you know he's created the most chances of any player in europe's top 5 leagues so far this season?

Artificial wombs soon de lad.

Yeah women are shit at childbirth *shoots a baby out my knob*

never heard of her
dont think most people have
dont think she's famous at all think you're talking out your arse dickhead

Patriachy innit

Attached: 5gtre.webm (576x1024, 3M)

lasagne for tea tonight de lids
might get very cheeky and toast a baguette to have it in

Compared to other mammals they are absolutely awful at it. They just haven't biologically adapted to being bipedal

veggie lasagne?

Attached: Untitled.png (433x178, 11.93K)

Attached: 1650474275001.webm (640x800, 2.58M)

Attached: 1662568518087489.jpg (2000x2189, 653.58K)

Celebrity Juice was probably the worst program ever to air on British TV

its over, this country is finished

>Liz Truss prepares to unveil £150bn plan to solve the cost-of-living crisis for millions of Britons TOMORROW: Experts say new PM's vow to STOP huge energy bills rise with huge cash injection could nix inflation surge amid warnings it could top 22 PER CENT

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11189017/Truss-vows-stop-energy-bills-soaring-PMQs-clashes-Starmer.html

She was famous at the time. 12 years ago I believe. Most people probably can't remember her, but at the time, everyone was talking about her. Everyone at school, at work, at the pub, on Facebook, everyone.

Lush. Love lasagne me.

Currently got my central heating on full blast because I can afford to

Taxpayer will be funding my large Pizza Hut pizza on expenses tonight (only £6.99 though, some silly collection deal)

>fugue of mind that she literally couldn't ever explain her reasoning for, because there was no reasoning for it.
yeah maybe the reasoning she was just a horrible cunt who never expected to get caught

Any Forums literally found her address and sent her death threats

>A Chancellor who swore on University Challenge, TWO 'anti-woke' rising stars, an education secretary struggling to heat his home on a six-figure ministerial salary - but no room for Rishi: Meet Liz Truss's new Cabinet 'of all the talents'

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-11188985/Meet-Liz-Trusss-new-Cabinet-talents.html

made how we're expected to believe she's a thatcherite when her economic plans are literally "just buy lower prices lmao"

hated mighty boosh personally

genuinely hate british comedians except limmy and chris morris
and limmy is a weird cunt

Money machine go BRRRRRRRR

Limmy is the british sam hyde. Shit unfunny rubbish for incels.

not really any similarity between them at all

I'm a diplomat sent from brit/pol/. We've started a radio/stream. Any you lads coming on tonight 8pm? Usually a good laugh

going berry foraging before it gets dark

£150bn cheque to russia

Did you ever do anything as a kid that you deeply regret, and wish you apologised for, but never did and still feel terrible about it now?

I remember mocking a girl's speech impediment that upset her very much. Dunno why I did it as she was only ever kind to me and a really nice person.

Attached: 12.png (509x619, 7.78K)

don't care

not really anything like sam hyde is he

how does some who is genuinely thick as shit able to get into the highest position of power in government?

>inb4 hurr drumpf
drumpf at least knew what he was doing. Liz Truss legit seems to have an IQ of 50

Yes but we only want to talk about liz truss getting blacked

Nah not really I was nice.

Except she wasn't. Everything about her profile completely contradicts her actions.
You've really never done anything you can't explain? Never had those call of the voids that you've fended off? Never forgotten anything, or absentmindedly done something you didn't even realise you were doing? She was a totally generic npc church choir lady.

Only worth it if you live a both the shop or it gets cold.

this is a load of barnacles

look, i can tell exactly how you look, your lips are undefined, your mouth is protunding in respect to the nasolabial angle, which itself is arched.
as for your nose, it has this expression lines on the side, starting a bit above of the place where it ends.
finally we have your cheekbones, the muscles on your face connect with your nose, they are very low leaning, your eyes are somehow.... shallow, or hollow may i say, your infraorbital rim is very weak, which causes your inferior epicanthus to be downturned.
the upper part of your eyes is a bit exposed, a bit droppy even.

this man has not forgotten his ancestors

my mum has barnacles on her arse

cant think of a single british comedian that isnt a copy-paste boring leftypol panel-show mong

It's a 7 minute walk from my hotel apparently, not too bad

Mate

Economy will be fucked with all this borrowing

This isn't an oh my days catastrophe....this is a oh my weeks catastrophe

Kek ill stick that on the agenda. First hour is usually general rampant racism followed by unstructured conversation

remember rishi making fun of labour for their "magic money tree"

£250 for the new airpods
worth it?

she's literally a diversity hire from ten years ago
David Cameron pushed loads of incompetent women and ethnics into being MPs simply because they were women and ethnics
Ten years on there aren't any white men left.

Attached: 1648021330891.jpg (453x604, 44.86K)

Name a single modern British comedian that is right wing.
Do it. Name one.

Attached: 16296631578683.jpg (1997x1190, 689.5K)

What's there to do in Southampton then? Here for just the night and bored of my hotel room already. Might go out to a pub or something or maybe just walk around and get a feel for the place

>Russian base is blown up after Ukrainian hacker sets up fake social media profiles of attractive women and tricks Putin's troops into giving position away

kek based

wrote better stuff than this when i was 14

Attached: file.png (1580x704, 261.84K)

Wtf
Still use plug in earphones honestly, only 20 quid for a good pair.

i'm not your mate pal

Lloris; Romero, Diet, Lenglet; Royal, Bentancur, Hojbjerg, Perisic, Richarlison, Kane, Son

jim davidson
roy "chubby" brown
bernard manning

What is actually stupid about her? I don't pay much attention to your politics outside of the border.

Damn Liz Tuss aged fast

Future problems? Eh let's not worry about it

no sense of humour you cunt

cunts like 60 why he's writing this

Attached: 1644469439938.jpg (1062x1500, 306.52K)

have a naked wank in your hotel room

>#ThickLizzy
>click on it
>it's about her stupidity not her fat arse
fuck off twitter

>modern
user let's just simplify this, any right wing British comedian that isn't three seconds away from their prostate exploding.

Attached: 7fe72452-e593-4731-ae55-1490efd6a1ec-getty-1227854193.jpg (1228x1842, 194.85K)

Reckon I might have IBS

I'm getting really tired of you.

you can get a decent pair of wireless beats for £60

dont really get the point of saying "most artists are left wing" when artists today are utter gimps making nothing of value

Was going to go out but just realised I can't be arsed.

most artists full stop are left wing
right wingers aren't funny or creative or interesting

>right wingers aren't funny or creative or interesting
neither are modern artists tho

Only get 30 minutes of free internet at this shithole and I don't want to use mobile data for a proper goon sesh

dunno how anyone can justify spendin 250 quid on something a 20 quid product can do just aswell. i genuinely dont understand the thinking behind it

do you reckon liz’s husband helps prep the big bull chancellor

not true though is it

low IQ consumers mate