It's literally over

it's literally over.

Attached: over.png (610x171, 14.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zc6KUlXP--M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

West sisters, it's definitely over.
youtube.com/watch?v=zc6KUlXP--M

Attached: 1652661566699s.jpg (213x236, 10.07K)

post your forehead please

What are the implications of this?

I'm supposed to be closing on a house in a few days, will this affect my prospects? If not I l*terally don't care

US has gone to war with every single country that wouldn't buy gas with dollars

petrodollarbros...i dont feel so good...

Attached: 1640623478005.png (750x630, 495.96K)

The chinese and american economy are mutually dependent. They like to pretend they fight each other but they know they can't do anything too risky.

Petrol is bought with USD almost 100% of the time (hence the term "petrodollar"), so we will now have to start calling them petrorubles and petroyuans instead.

>Petrol is bought with USD almost 100% of the time
why?

geopolitics is so gay lmoa
just talk about jew tranny subversion like a normal human being

Most international trade is done with the dollar. And the rest is done with the euro, the frank, the pound or the yen.
Because sellers want an internationally recognised medium of exchange and not some thirdies monopoly money.
The yuan will never become a hard currency as long as there are strict capital controls in place.

Nobody really trusts other currencies not to collapse (like the ruble did several months ago which led Putin to forbid trading it for other currencies which is why you see vatniks bragging about how stable their exchange rate is now)

>Because sellers want an internationally recognised medium of exchange and not some thirdies monopoly money.
i find it hilarious how you don't see the irony in this statement whatsoever.
There's no diffence which fiat currency is used in trade, because it's all fiat currency whether it's the USD, the Yuan, the Rouble or Euro.
It's all the same exact shit - just paper that only means something if you believe that it means something.
So whenever someone says something like
>USD is a reliable currency
It's only this way because people believe it's a reliable currency. It's all phantom and ideological and propaganda based, you could say it's all virtual, not real.

Realistically speaking the gold standard is far better and reverting to it would be far better.

Because the US arab spring-ed anyone who wanted it any other way

Xi won?

The fact that the worth of money isn't real is just philosophical, it doesn't change the fact that with a stable currency you have more predictability and therefore can plan your profits better.

The dollar maintains it's value because we have guns, land and actual economic know how.
So everyone tends to trade with it because it prevents currency games and wars.
A dollar is just a bond, or it means the USA government will give you goods or currencies forever for it. As we long as america is around it maintains value.
The yuan and ruble are pretty heavily manipulated by both china and russia so they usually use the dollar. Long story short china Russian economies are so weak they can't use the dollar anymore to have a neutral payment. So it's a matter of time really with what happens next. Someone will overvalue their currency meaning Russians and demand more goods in return for same amount of gas and oil, Chinese will go to court because Russians will try to use the overvalued currency to pay back loans for gas lines etc etc china ends up with the Russian far east

It's value is held by the fact
"The USA government will render a good or service for it"
It's a bond. It's not held by belief.. I hate psuedo intellectuals like you.

Here's a dose of unpredictability for you
>a revolution or a war in the Western Europe
And suddenly boom, euro hits rock bottom.
What a shame that would be huh?

>There's no diffence which fiat currency is used in trade
Try and do all your international business using Somali shillings and you might change your mind about that.

That's true for every currency there is. Any government will render a good or a service for the currency it emits, your currency is no different than mine and the exchange rate is defined ONLY by the current geopolitics

Yeah, sure. But markets clearly don't think a war in Western Europe is likely, which is why they rate the euro relatively high (even with the present energy crisis)

we liberate everyone who refuses our freedom

you're switching up reasons with consequences, the reason why somali currency is bad is because there's a civil war going on over there, not because it's somalian currency.
Economics have nothing to do with nationality or race or anything like that.

Holy bluepill

Correct answer

The US doesn't bomb private companies and yet they also participate in international trade with dollars. Guess why. Because it's the most trusted currency, not because if my company sells your company metal in exchange for rubles we'd get bombed

You think a 3rd rate African tier country whose had a 20 year president for life is the same America when it comes to currency.

What planet are you on. Everyone knows the Russians just say and do insane shit and only defense is whataboutism and it's been 80 years now of constant insane shit.
Come on. 50 times the economy with only 3 times the people. No, the Russian currency isn't like the dollar. Disney fucking dollars actually hold more value. Disney dollars nigga.

Attached: 1658887836844021.jpg (236x228, 11.21K)

>But markets clearly don't think
"markets" don't provide long term prognosis about anything out of the ordinary like asteroids hitting the planet or earthquakes or even wars and revolutions.
There are things that are out of human control and these things do cause changes in value of currency.
The current system is shit for this very reason. It doesn't account for the RNG events that do happen regardless of whether people want it or not.

I believe that currencies and economics have nothing to do with nationality/race/culture/religion and all that bullcrap. Anyone who believes otherwise is a retard who should unironically kill slit his wrists because he's a subhuman lmao.

If this was a good idea they would've done it years ago.
This is happening 100% because Russia got shafted from swift combined with the capital controls Putin implemented.

>why?
because they get gadaffi'd if they dont go along with the regularly scheduled program

This

>If this was a good idea they would've done it years ago.
There's no logic in that post, because you imply that every good idea must be instantly implemented even when there's no technical ability to do so.
>if airplanes were a good idea Ancient Romans would've had them

Gas yourself you marble mouthed faggot

Either bring back the Soviet or stfu. It's telling russia is starting to bleed support from both the right and the left. Pick a pot to piss in.

>Pick a pot to piss in.
that's a very good description of the North American politics, i will remember that, thank you.

the somali user and the sudanese user are master baiters. They make these simple threads that case fights between certain flags and sit back to watch the shit flinging contest. OP is probably laughing while eating pasta right now