RIP Eliza Fletcher

Was anyone here surprised the murderer was a fucking nigger?
Those evil, inferior animals belong in a zoo not in civillization.

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 9.11K)

Your cock is mutilated

You're not a real man and you never will be

I missed Shahar so much bros.

was it? kek the literal second this happened everyone knew it’d be a nigger, what a shock

this almost seems like a racist post, please rephrase it rabbi

Deserved, a woman shouldnt walk around alone.

Go back to your oven, I will give you a shekel

Still better than all the larping cucks on this pathetic board

You guys brainwashed the west to believe niggers are people. They are for Jews what dogs are for humans

seethe harder k*ke
continue to pretend to be that fat mongoloid because you're afraid of talking to the anons on the board with some courage

Don't talk to your superiors directly nigger and go back to the field to pick up cotton before I won't give you food today!

No idea who is this woman

Attached: 1662187648307614.gif (560x720, 1.32M)

A woman who went jogging in Memphis Tennesse and wqs abducted and murdered by an evil nigger animal.

Remember everyone on earth knows that you kikes are about, you've been banished from 109 countries

Attached: The Last Jew in Vinnitsa.jpg (410x599, 57.35K)

Bruh you're literal slaves for thousands of years and are objectively inferior in terms of cognitive abilities to all other races by far. Black shouldn't run their mouth about others given who they are

Back in the day, Americans knew how to deal with you evil, inferior, feral animals.

Attached: download.jpg (202x249, 12.19K)

Classic USA

A talking bar of soap how beautiful

I'll do as I please you cancerous blotch on Japan. Focus on avoiding japanese rage at your dirty presence

Attached: Author Elie Wiesel seen along with other captured Jews, he's in the second row of bunks, seventh from the left.jpg (905x667, 80.48K)

I rather be a bar of soap then a literal inferior nigger ape like you muhamad.
I'd rather be a dog, a cat, a spider.
Anything than being born a nigger ape like you.

The second I read the story I knew it was a jogger

very true
who cares about his dick it doesn't change the fact that he's right you retarded monkey manlet, your entire post reads like projection

me on bottom left

>running at 5am in a 70% black town

Attached: 1660684274734979.jpg (389x353, 37.26K)

Yet you're a fat mongoloid with a primary school vocabulary, who works as a security guard in a supermarket, is constantly threatened by everything and is several thousand dollars in debt. On top of posting his ugly mug hundreds of times online for review

Why am I wasting my time with such a creature I don't even know. I am still convinced you're a rhetorical device being used by that butthurt kike to avoid making this board hate Jews (if they don't already). You Jews are scheming and fragile

Attached: 1662298800489849.jpg (900x847, 134.93K)

She said the n word

Fpbp
/thread

Americans are bombarded with so much propaganda they lose common sense.

>Was anyone here surprised
despite only making up 13% of the population they commit more than half the violent crimes, so certainly not

>calls jews fragile
>has a nuclear meltdown completely unrelated to the topic at mere sight of a jew
typical goatfucker

I used to respect the Israelis on this board for some completely illogical reason and practically everybody told me I was wrong. I was. They're immoral scum who deserve every historical sleight against them. They legitimately can't spend a waking moment without victimizing themselves, soliciting tolerance from people, than using it to attack others

I do not disagree with you but he didn't do any of those things