Will Britbros apologize for this?

Will Britbros apologize for this?

Attached: anti-jewish hooligans.webm (640x640, 2.77M)

crazy how rent free jews are in peoples head. they cause seethe just by existing. I honestly think it's based

Why are british people only racist during soccer I don't get it

Based

why are you making so many threads

When Israel apologises for being an evil state we can start apologising for this stuff. Neo-colonial nutcases have no place in the world. I can't believe the shit Mossad gets away with.

I don’t have a forskin:(

Everyone is racist mate. It’s just the facade drops when you’re drunk and having a good time with mates.

are you upset because shahar called you a bad word? lmao didn't know jogs are so fragile

It's definitely not for just existing.

No I just enjoy winding him up

Attached: eealiyahpalestinebritain.png (611x703, 343.35K)

what has a random jew done to you personally?

Anti Korean song

I'm not

Really if they don't want to be mocked why they dress like retards?
I'm pretty sure ancient hebrews didn't used clothes like that

Jews in Brazil don't do that

The English became arabized subhumans.

Why does a Jew or any other person have to do anything to me personally for me to not like them?

If we allow Israel to exist then we are basically accepting the fact that genocides are fine and that human rights are not real
we should clean Israel and send them back to Poland

>made all my neighbours turks and russians
>filled my local railway station with somali refugees
>forcing me to move into the countryside because all affordable flats are being given away to ukrainigs for a discount or for free
>turning everyone around me either into a muslim or a tranny

I heard that the reason we have foreskins now is because of the NHS. Before the NHS everyone was circumcised, but they didn't want to give out circumcisions for free so we just stopped doing it.

Anglos are naturally evil, the only reason they appear so placid now is because they've retarded over time.

Oh come on now, it's not like whites aren't complicit. You can't eliminate white agency through this gullibility, and it's a beautiful altruistic act that unfortunately isn't being reciprocated by minorities. Plus jews aren't a monolithic entity, you'll find a lot support sensible immigration policies or are weary that Muslim migrants might cause a spike in antisemitism

No they weren't lol, there's barely any jews if at all in german parliament which is 99% white, blaming others for your failures is a n-tier behavior

What is wrong with that i always joke with that with my only friend that doesnt have foreskin

christian conservatives ran the parliament for almost two decades, and yet the country turned more and more "progressive" with the help of said christian conservatives. that should tell you enough