Id rather my daughters be straight and take BBC than become lesbians or FtMs like Elliot Page

id rather my daughters be straight and take BBC than become lesbians or FtMs like Elliot Page

Attached: A7F28EBF-B7D4-4BBD-A02B-C25435FFA5BE.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Trannies I get but lesbians? You're a cuck simply

>if my daughter has sex withj another men i'm a cuck

Yes.

If you prefer your daughter having sex with a black guy than with a white girl yeah you are

this but unironically
I would prefer my daughter having sex with a white girl than a white guy

but why?

>id rather my daughters be straight and take BBC than become lesbians or FtMs like Elliot Page

Just ZOG things

>id rather my daughters be straight and take BBC than become lesbians or FtMs like Elliot Page
It's blessed we live in a timeline where this is all possible at once

How is prefering another race over yours not cuck-esque?

I'd rather have my son become a faggot and get his asshole broke by a dick than his heart ripped by a hoe

>take BBC
Big Beaner Cock and your grandkids are going to speak spanish and you are going to love it user

if I had daughters I'd kill them if I found out they learned english

Attached: 2BE4E145-4323-47C6-8758-BB7A97691F97.png (633x1765, 28.44K)

Black guys have larger penises and better rhythm, sex with us is just better

if I had 3 other kids then I wouldn't mind too much if one of them became a lesbian or a faggot since I would still have 3 other kids who would pass on my genes meaning still >1 genome worth of my genes would be passed on.

but if I only had 1 or two children then I agree OP, because at least if they fuck a nigger my genes will be passed on which is better than being a genetic dead end or passing on

Nothing sadder than seeing an old white person with their niglet grandchildren

It’s better than seeing a once-proud African moor with his Italian “white”grandchildren

much sadder to see a genetic dead end white person.
their nigger grandkids will still be half white. and pass on at least some white genes and some white culture.

even though on average they are an inferior specimen

Your genes already exist in bits and pieces across your relatives
If you have kids, your genes in them will also be broken into bits and pieces in a couple generations.
Sure, having a lineage is important and valuable. But the DNA take "if I don't have a kid, my genes will cease to exist in the gene pool" is patently wrong

>Elliot
*Ellen