/cum/ + /balk/ + /v4/

Attached: R-1794928-1512928336-5057.jpg (595x600, 154.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RgdxKgxJyuw
twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/1567481678418919424
youtu.be/m1wio7sDDBA
pholder.com/r/inthenameofkittens/
youtu.be/TjzQ8VXqJ6E?t=319
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

one day I WILL live in Maine

Z

Attached: 1649188161875.jpg (190x250, 4.7K)

Z

Attached: 1F74C403-7383-4495-ACF1-3DCBAF33EE94.png (1496x1200, 1.71M)

quite a roller coaster with kiwifarms, apparently they've found a solution and will be back up again soon

kind of amazing that a pedo troon who openly says some of the most horrific shit i've ever read has caused a main stream movement to shut down a website that catalogs and makes fun of stuff insane people post publicly

youtube.com/watch?v=RgdxKgxJyuw

twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/status/1567481678418919424

I am so glad Slobo was right.

Z

It seems to run deeper than just “Keffals,” with more significant figures/entities at play from the shadows.

Ideal wife

Busty, blonde, blue eyed, pale, soft skin, long haired, racially pure, teen, virgin, appealing pink vagina, no body hair, beautiful, can cook, rich, wants kids, racist, asexual, shy, no tattoos or piercings, christian orthodox, submissive, has never travelled abroad, has never used drugs, doesn't smoke or drink alcohol

Attached: 1445433377689.jpg (1672x2533, 340.33K)

care to elaborate on this?

>busty
we can't see her boobs though

>kind of amazing that a pedo troon who openly says some of the most horrific shit i've ever read has caused a main stream movement to shut down a website that catalogs and makes fun of stuff insane people post publicly
Quick rundown?

where is the schizo?

Me on the right, Pshekoid on the left

Attached: 464557.png (1241x921, 957.54K)

which one?

Jersh posted about “bloomberg journos digging through [his] attorney’s trash bins.” Whether or not they orchestrated the early phases, some major media outlets have been all to happy to play a major part in pushing fringe cringe tranny Keffals’ activist agenda out to the general public. Canadian media as well have practically all been shitting out daily updates, which is obviously extremely biased towards the troon perspective. There is also some weird overlap with the CloudFlare CEO apparently at least being acquainted with the CIA father of Bella (of CWC fame), having presented together on some sort of panel discussion a few years ago

keffals, a troon obsessed with twitter had a thread made about them on kiwifarms, turns out this person is completely fucking psycho, ran a discord server with a bunch of minors in it, and tells kids how to make/obtain HRT without their parents knowing/the help of a doctor and a bunch of other insane shit

recently they got raided by the police and their electronics seized, they have been claiming it was a swatting by kiwifarms

somehow that blew up in the mainstream news and there's a gorillion articles about kiwifarms now, they've had a bunch of web services drop them because of this controversy
didn't know about the bella connection, very interesting

Here’s the panel:
youtu.be/m1wio7sDDBA
>CloudFlare CEO: Butthew Prince
>Bella’s father: Mike Janke

The fucking comment section LOL

Attached: 480F0B3A-578E-421C-8546-816CDF5924B1.jpg (750x915, 330.22K)

>ran a discord server with a bunch of minors in it, and tells kids how to make/obtain HRT without their parents knowing/the help of a doctor
This should be treated like pushing pills. Unneeded sex hormones can really fuck up the body. Doesn't everyone remember that from high school health class lol

Maine is a virgin state. I would only accept living in chad states like Florida, Texas, California, New York or Virginia

>woo hoo yeah go tranny go tranny
>umm anabolic steroids are just… LE BAD, OKAY??

But you can ;)

pholder.com/r/inthenameofkittens/

>chad states
>California
>New York

Attached: bean-dies-from-cringe.gif (640x360, 2.09M)

Misaligned hormones were never a part of anything I learned.

American movies

Attached: Top.Gun.Maverick.2022.IMAX.1080p.AMZN.WEBRip.DDP5.1.x264-NOGRP.mkv_snapshot_01.20.34_[2022.08.25_20.58.48].png (1920x1040, 2.82M)

we shall fight for mihai
youtu.be/TjzQ8VXqJ6E?t=319

Attached: badlandsCluster_001.jpg (1920x1080, 365.37K)

she is busty. that tongue piercing is trashy as hell tho

Attached: 1638820441658.jpg (1078x701, 103.44K)

Yeah because Canada’s education system is run by deranged feminists, troons, and J word pedophiles, and talking about the negative consequences of HRT, birth control, or other such big pharma nonsense is transphobic, misogynistic, etc

Ontario’s shit-tier gay groomer propaganda sex ed curriculum was literally designed by a gay Jewish convicted pedophile who’s friends with Justin Trudeau. They’ve sat together at public events and have pictures together etc

Did they talk about steroids?
Birth control has therapeutic medical uses and is prescribed by doctors to mature (or maturing) women and girls, not little kids.

AAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1662314056517413.jpg (722x481, 264.92K)

Why isn't justin castro enforcing these hormones and gay propaganda on his own kids first? Make it a trial of shorts

Attached: ajw119095094_high5-e1393601023470.jpg (650x432, 68.11K)

Maybe in DARE or something. I think the steroids bad message got to me from friends going DUDE THEY MAKE YOUR BALLS SHRINK AND GIVE YOU TITS

I always thought they were cool because of hollywood brainwashing, but since I don't want to get murdered I have to live in Florida. Texas is the second choice because the major cities are far away from the sea.

Attached: w400_q80.jpg (400x225, 19.14K)

>type the capcha correctly
>"You mistyped the capcha"
Why you do me like this?

Attached: 1661470132292977.jpg (400x400, 12.96K)

So the web hosting services are affraid of being cancelled by a groomer?

Because they gotta troll the bots somehow

yep

Letters can sort of frankenstein together out of bad luck. The cleaner the lineup the better

He isn’t doing that, but he does seem to be fucking over his own dynasty in a feminist direction. He is, of course, the second Trudeau to be Prime Minister of Canada, his father Pierre Elliot Trudeau being PM as well, so reporters asked if there would be a third Trudeau PM during some press conference or whatever. He basically rejected his eldest son and said that his young daughter should be the next Trudeau PM because Canada needs a female PM or whatever. I suspect he gives his daughters significant preferential treatment at home because his son Xavier looks moody and annoyed in so many pictures. But Justin Trudeau doesn’t even seem to wear the pants in his own relationship, so idk to what extent he is even running the show in his own family, or even the country; sometimes it seems like Canada’s “First Lady” might be some kind of eminence grise type figure in the shadows. Anyway I think it would be really fucking funny if Punished Xavier Trudeau eventually turns into Canada’s Hitler or something to get even

how do you accidentally shoot someone 12 times with a 6 shot revolver?

Attached: alec baldwin.png (1287x653, 571.82K)