Name a single (ONE)(1) achievement/something of worth for humanity made by a person of the white color (blonde+blue...

Name a single (ONE)(1) achievement/something of worth for humanity made by a person of the white color (blonde+blue eyes)

Attached: 1622400148082.jpg (2048x1798, 191.05K)

white """people""" are retarded cavemen they can't achieve anything of worth lmao.
Pathetic race

Not my job to educate you

Öö, I think demogracy was invented by the Napoleon, who was white I think...

you're romanian

airplane

but americans are not white though

His yDNA was NAFRIcan

@170504833
Actually I am Transylvanian. Please stop replying to my posts

Meds, Anglos and Germans are only white, when Scandiniggers can piggyback on their achievements.

Notice how they insult mentioned people, but the moment we're speaking about achievements, they start calling Germans and Anglos their Germanic brothers. Fucking traitorous whores.

>napoleon
>blonde

i said blonde+blue eyes, stupid chink

now name a single anglo/german blonde with blue eyes who achieved anything (btw blondes and blue eyes are found in every euro country)

Shut up racist whitey...

Havent you assisted school?

Gauss theorem

founding civilization

Attached: macedonian.jpg (474x461, 45.22K)

im a POC of color brown and pocs cant be racist... only wypipo are racist

magyar?

>Gauss theorem
an old man with white hair because of old? kek
>founding civilization
now name a single blode+blue eyed person who founded civilization

>an old man with white hair because of old? kek

but gauss was light blond?

aristotle, plato, alexander the great, phillip II, archimedes, homer.

Attached: header-9.jpg (1200x655, 250.92K)

so... all greeks? i thought greeks were not white?

napoleon had black hair bro. 99% of historic paintings are idealizations. Even alandalus moors are depicted as blonde/gingers in paintings

ask yourself why, if blond people are so bad

>99% of historic paintings are idealizations.
Then how are you supposed to know who really was or not a blond

Attached: disgust.jpg (798x644, 36.47K)

you know we can tell wops appart from dark haired nw europeans because your face structure looks identical to that on arabs right? it was never a matter of color, is like slavs.
i can tell a light eyed italian appart from a dark haired mick with one eye closed and the other infected.

dont play words, instead ask yourself, why not a single blonde has benefited humanity in any way?

"aryans" ie what you call blond + blue eyed people were nothing more than the punching ball of literally every empire or great civilization in history.

The goal of Man, is to KILL or ENSLAVE the blond blue eyed male and use his wife and daughter as perfect cock sleeve, this is the most rewarding feat in essense, because nothing is more pleasurable than seeing these pretentious faggots bend the knee and grudgingly give over their daughters and wives as sex slaves for the med race to enjoy.

I would like to remind my med brothers that blond and blue eyed "males" have always been at the forefront of military technology, this simply shows they cannot cope or endure the massive manpower loss caused by brutal war, they also have no certainty of victory over their foe using the same weapons, they will always come up with the most ingenious feat of destruction to have the upper hand over the rest of humanity because they simply are too weak to fight with anyone.

henceforth the pride they take in their technological advancement while their wives still crave for an other people to kill their males and make them submit to their every wish.

any serious chimpout caused by the aforementioned "males" and despite some initial success due to technological "superiority" is of course severely repressed in blood and thunder as history has shown time and time again.

>defeat of the swedish empire
>rape of berlin
>afghanistan withdrawal (USSR AND USA)
>vietnam withdrawal
>north korean withdrawal
>african withdrawal.

i could go on for hours but you got the jist of it

Attached: algerian 1.png (904x878, 595.32K)