Why do bosnian muslims look whiter than everyone else in the balkans...

why do bosnian muslims look whiter than everyone else in the balkans? they don't look like turks either or slavs for that matter, are they really slavs?

Attached: srb99-scaled.jpg (2560x1082, 3.33M)

They look like pale gypsies.

they have this rural north caucasian chechen/dagestani churka look

that looks slavic to me

They're not. Around here, seeing a Bosnian without black hair, brown eyes and a jutting nose is considered the equivalent of finding a four-leaf clover, or a unicorn.

Shame on you. You're lying.

Our former manager of national football team was Bosnian, and he has blue eyes with blonde hair.

Attached: 9.jpg (800x674, 116.07K)

I've had a Bosniak at school and he was a special ed mouth breather that hang around with gypsies

They don't.

Attached: Srebrenica.jpg (850x551, 118.68K)

No, my neighbour's named Mehmed Tahirović, and he looks like an older version of this guy

Still Bosnians are the whitest people in Yugoslavia.

what's with muslims and this hand gesture?

Attached: aryan race approved by hitler and sultan pavelic.jpg (500x310, 19.38K)

No, that would be the Slovenes, that has literally been proven by genetics research. Slovenes have the highest Slavic admixture in ex-Yugoslavia, with Croats not being far behind and ahead of the Bosnians.

stfu Satoshi

IIRC Bosnians are Balkanites with highest percentage of Yamnaya ancestry, Croats on the other hand have the highest WHG
Makes sense, Balkans are the CHG richest region in Europe

less intermarrying
pomaks in bulgaria look a certain way as well.

they are the only deep balkanoids who can pass as white

Attached: Edin-Terzic.jpg (1200x900, 149.26K)

Weird since traditionally most city dwellers in Bosnia were Muslims.

Wrong.

Attached: 275678.bin.jpg (700x972, 234.38K)

It's the gesture of jihad

Attached: ljrdvpbisbu71.jpg (640x714, 61.38K)

Why did you state an obvious lie then? Literally only one Bosnian I know has blue eyes and blonde hair and you can easily find other Bosnians with blue eyes and blonde hair too. Sadly I can't name a single Slovenian but only thing I find out about slovenians is they are lier.

troof is fax, pvt. Hernandez

Attached: BsWCV2ECYAIetTj.jpg (598x317, 30.52K)