Bros…. I think it over for the western world

Bros…. I think it over for the western world.

Attached: 55CD07B4-B8FD-4239-827C-FF38127FC29B.png (640x778, 333.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HPekmA9tcvg&t=11s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thata's hardly a accomplishment though
Everyone knows that americans are retarded. It's only a tiny elite in NY and LA that keeps your country in place.

Either way America will just keeping importing educated immigrants to prevent the collapse of their own country.

what kind of retard thinks pasting the Quadratic formula makes you look smart

Educated immigrant here, ama

youtube.com/watch?v=HPekmA9tcvg&t=11s

It's compared to addition

so are you chinese or japanese?

Chinese, very few Japanese migrate to america these days

What's your opinion of the CCP?

have you looked at Brazilian scores over the last few decades? I don't think we have much to contribute in threads like this

t. teacher

American school education is notoriously shit but their unis are good, that's why people think American unis are really hard to get into. If I moved from Aus to the US for high school, I'd get into every Ivy League.

The Chinese are still soulless meatshields though. Cheating amongst their uni students is so rampant and so entrenched that unis just don't care, they just take the money and send them back to China where because of their credential-based society, it just collapses at the first hurdle because the China have no skills or knowledge.

They're too petrified to talk to Aussies or look up from the ground, how am I supposed to believe those twinks are going to rule the world?

>NY and LA
Just because a few techs companies are there doesn't mean our smart kids come from there... Quite the opposite actually.

Bad outweighs the good, the leaders are too segregated from reality

How do you think jews rule the world? Its not by being normie social butterflies

don't worry bro it'll collapse soon trust the plan
Q

Attached: Americans being OBSESSED with China.png (1306x838, 1.49M)

>If I moved from Aus to the US for high school, I'd get into every Ivy League.
>he thinks academics are the only things that matter for college admissions
Australians confirmed retarded

Aren't these the tests that only look at students from their top regions like Shanghai and Beijing? It's kinda like if the U.S. only took their top performing states like Mass.

So did the soviet kids. And here we are.

I'm talking about your financial elite. No one cares about muh american smart kids.

You'll just import them like you already do

Asian schools prepare their students for college while American schools prepare their students for a bare-minimum-passing standardized test score.

wow chinese know that thing in the right :o