I see it more and more that Germans here are probably the only ones who do not say that they sympathize with us...

I see it more and more that Germans here are probably the only ones who do not say that they sympathize with us, but at least try to understand us outside of the grid \ war doctrines \ propaganda
I guess its because we are in their shoes of the past now...
I can say that most of the people here really like germans as i think we share a lot of past not only the ones connected with the war but much deep historical ones
We are coming closer and closer to their similar past and those patterns are really worrying right now.

So german user... what can we do now to escape copying the mistakes of our past?

Attached: 16244382028820.jpg (699x666, 372.28K)

nothing, you'd need a change in the entire society, probably won't happen. Try to convince friends and family if it isn't risky I guess.

Convince in what exactly? To not supporting war?
Most of who i know do not

by having lots and lots of sex

Z

i think it's great your reaching out and try to start a conversation but I need more info. what exactly do you see that worries you and what do you fear what happens next?

yes, to not support the war
and you need a change in government if it's true that most Russians don't support Putin (I doubt that, I think they do)

Before the war it was much less
Now it changed drastically
And it's getting worser

Attached: 1662201294607389.jpg (559x570, 98.81K)

yeah, I sympathize with you if you don't support Putin
as I said, idk what to tell you. If not for the utter defeat in WW2, Hitler probably wouldn't have lost power either. And Russia won't be militarily defeated due to its nukes.

>So german user... what can we do now to escape copying the mistakes of our past?
1. Villify your history
2. Mass immigration from Non-White countries
3. Outright deny the existance of your ethnicity (to justify Point 2)
4. Gay anal sex lessons for 8 year olds in schools

>please convince them to stop war, I'm fucking freezing heeeeere
Cope

Attached: 36404540_a_photo_of_crying_Olaf_Scholz__with_tears__gas_pipes_on_background__Highly_detailed__8k__HQ__dramatic_lighting.png (512x512, 388.82K)

>what exactly do you see that worries
Well everything: the economics of course, the change in minds, society. It's all tense now
People are less free to express different from doctrine opinions - it's not that bad but still.
>what do you fear what happens next?
the worst

history repeats itself but the worst people don't notice the obvious repeating patterns.
No ones wants the war. Especially the big one. And still it's coming again...
I don't think we have got a lot of time to speak here. So i just wanted to know how are you really out there thinking \ living \ doing idk just tell me anything before this communication link here would be cut off by our or your goverment

Attached: 1629474360886.gif (500x717, 852.38K)

The way I see it, there’s no reason to give up on something when you hold all the cards.
If the destruction of the unipolar world order might cause some suffering in the world - so be it. What comes after will be better anyway.
The funniest thing that I don’t have to support Putin. All I have to do is to simply wait and do nothing.

it's you dying in Ukraine, not us

>What comes after will be better anyway.
it won't, globalization has brought the world unprecedented wealth.

Attached: 202634777_a_photo_of_crying_Olaf_Scholz__with_tears__gas_pipes_on_background__Highly_detailed__8k__HQ__dramatic_lighting.png (512x512, 360.18K)

Is there an actual Putin Jungend? That's rather worrying. I knew back in the Soviet days there were the Pioneers but that looks very different.

Shut the fuck up pussy
Nobody dares to touch a country with nukes
Russia is ruled by a KGB mastermind with 20+ years of experience in ruling a country, not a failed artist LARPer with one ball

Attached: 1626936161364.jpg (650x310, 26.52K)

And also unprecedented poverty simultaneously. If it robs everyone of this wealth and nobody gets a piece it’s still worth it.
For those of us who never saw this wealth both ways are a victory.

>Nobody dares to touch a country with nukes
Well if you don't have your own nukes

Russia too profited from this, selling gas to Germany for example. China lifted hundreds of millions out of poverty over the last decades thanks to globalization. Putin just wants power, he doesn't care about your wellbeing.

i dont know about how to avoid the big cycles of history. the rhethoric against russia is also getting way worse here and i feel powerless.
I would suggest you focus on your immediate environment. at least that's a start. you may not be able to change the government but you can support your family friends and neighbours. if shit hits the fan at least things will be less bad.

Not Russia, but some oil/gas magnates.
I did not profit from it. Destroying the system that feeds your industry and feeds those gas/oil faggots is beneficial for me personally. If I can’t get a piece of that wealth I’m fine with burning it all down

your oil/gas oligarchs still make money, now they just sell more to non-Westerners. But your attitude checks out, I guess that's how many Russians feel. You're envious of the west and rather than playing by its rules and developing a bit you'd rather pull others down with you.

>is also getting way worse here and i feel powerless
I feel the same. I surely should contact my family more i guess you are right. I still hope things get better on both sides. Thank you. Just good to know that there are simple people on both sides who just want to live their lives and all
Also would like to know is it really that bad with the immigration in Germany? Not Berlin but the other maybe rural parts?

>Also would like to know is it really that bad with the immigration in Germany? Not Berlin but the other maybe rural parts?
I mean i don't want to immigrate to you. I mean that do you really have problems with them now?