Why are arabs so violent, criminal, hateful and stupid? Shahar is right about them

Why are arabs so violent, criminal, hateful and stupid? Shahar is right about them

Attached: Screenshot_20220907-122652_Chrome.jpg (1080x983, 460.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Louisa_Vesterager_Jespersen_and_Maren_Ueland
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I went to Israel and they are bad ppl, and thats saying a lot. They always try to scam foreigners, they are great liars, always angry, traffic laws are violated to the point of absurdity there, zero courtesy, etc.

>I MOVE YOU CUNT RESPECT ME ASIAN EXCERENCE I BETTER YOU FILTHY ITARIAN I GO PRESTIGE MUSIC SCHOOR

Attached: 1639182251624.png (493x576, 26.11K)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: FCGcQ9aWEAQmtV8.png (300x300, 21.8K)

That's the subhuman untermenschen from the pale of settlement like and the brown mizrahim which are literal arabs that wear a different hat.

if your people have a bad reputation ask yourself why that is

this is how we berbers treat white "people"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murders_of_Louisa_Vesterager_Jespersen_and_Maren_Ueland

>plays violin
>uses that to say nooo we arr no look same

cool story but maybe next time uhhhhhhhh stay the fuck out of my country or smth lol

Belgians are cucks though and not based like italt

it's a good thing im an italian then isnt it

and for what its worth belgium (or at least specifically flanders) is objectively more or less the least cucked germanic country which is admittedly not a very high bar to clear but still

>la cinese pazza
>(I'm Korean)

Attached: 1659340723658899.png (517x521, 194.5K)

people probably thought you're an arab.
also in what country are tourists not scammed?

Why are you so racist

I would also kill a woman if she opened her mouth in my presence

Unironically I heard this happens a lot to Asian pipo in Europe.
Yellows need to understand that Euros often pull passive-aggressive bullshit like this and you need to literally tard wrangle them if you want to get something done.
Second and third generation nafri's are in the know.

i am a black dominican-haitian living in italy, i can confirm shopkeepers and italian boomers are often racist and give you incel stares, mostly males, but zoomers and the girls are not for the most part, at most they hold their bags lmao

the more brown the more racist, unironically
post hand, are you browner than me

Attached: algayrian 2.png (736x981, 1.17M)

>im korean
stop reading there

I hope Asians remember this shit the next time they spaz at other races

I bet when her Asian elders mouth off about whites blacks or whoever she just shuts up and takes it like a good little submissive hentai cocksleeve

sure u are

Are Dominican women easier or Italian women?

You fuckers need to understand that Europe is a continent of europeans, Asia is a continent of Asians, your multiculti new-world shit is simply not working here

koreans are unironically way more racist than italians

italian women have been easiert than dominicans so far, at least in my experience, women from my cunt are drama queens

Jews and Armenians were actually comfy ppl, arabs were terrible people never again I will visit your cunts, bad people with a bad culture.

>poorope is a continent of pooropeans
enjoy being poor then

It's no different than what Asians do when non Asians go to their countries

Wrong, Europe is for everyone

Attached: 1662563499374473.jpg (1080x1432, 382.48K)

unironically yea, i wouldn't think it would happen for a female, male yea, but female ? heh

nice dose of reality though

Attached: we wuz.png (1326x546, 155.37K)

Dude on the right looks condescending af

what do you mean by asian? we don't do that

Good

I mean the big 3, Chinese Japanese and koreans

Just the countries that colonized and raped black and brown countries. The only euro nations that don’t deserve to get BLACKED are those of Eastern Europe and maybe the scandi countries. France and England however, deserve to be bred by browns and blacks and never have white children ever again

then say those countries then. there are around 50 countries in asia, doesn't make sense to refer to just three by using the whole continent

yes i am?

Attached: CAMERA_DCIM_2022060917865.png (541x401, 300.98K)