They're fuckin kino and I'm tired of pretending otherwise

they're fuckin kino and I'm tired of pretending otherwise

Attached: USA_Flag_Map.svg (1).png (2560x1606, 280.84K)

thank you indo bro, truly our greatest ally

Best country on Earth.

You never pretended otherwise mutt cocksucker

I unironically wish all of my Any Forums friends could be Americans if they wanted. I would vouch for their citizenship

You have no friends here, I am actively praying on your downfall

who hurt you?

Based and freedom-pilled. America is a nation founded on Jeffersonian principles of self-management; a country of every outcast and reject of European tyranny gathered upon a Continent that they labored and constructed into a land of democratic farmer-artisans, and with ingenuity and enterprise, created the only truly Middle Class Republic to ever exist. It fought to maintain this and crush European and Asian tyranny.

It's an imperfect place but the world would be a darker place without it.

Attached: FLNmp7zWQAM2JZK.jpg (2048x1252, 661.62K)

i unironically hope for an attack on my country so i could fly to there and claim asylum

Attached: 1655409570260.jpg (450x437, 30.54K)

sweden is a shithole worse than the usa in every way
sit down, be humble

Attached: 1650124380494.png (800x1804, 377.77K)

cope. I love my Any Forums friends and there's nothing you can do about it. America is a country about making friends, accepting them as your brothers, and giving them a great life of freedom.

why are there no black people in there

this

Sir this is Any Forums, please go touch grass.

True and Liberty-pilled.

"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor, Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free, The wretched refuse of your teeming shore. Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me, I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"

Attached: FUOBrKfVUAAsKNC.jpg (849x565, 78.14K)

I luv poland

When I was a teenager I loved America and was an infamous undersge ameriboo poster here (other kiwis wanted me banned kek). When I was a virgin adult for a few years I was anti-America and was inflammatory towards them. This year I became a slayer and now I have a newfound appreciation for this wonderful nation I hadn't had since I was a teen. My brothers over the shining sea.

I don't think they are going to be saving you.

Unless you are Mexican, they are no brothers of yours kek