Twilight Zone was some serious MK Ultra shit

Twilight Zone was some serious MK Ultra shit

Attached: twilight-zone-rod-serling.jpg (1400x1016, 83.49K)

It was just soft progressive propaganda for Boomertards

How was it MK Ultra? Because it makes you uncomfortable? Lmao

>progressive propaganda
only towards the end, but by season 3, serling was pretty much checked out and handed the writing off to a lot of others

>manlet teaches you basic empathy and critical thinking
>WHOA THIS IS MIND CONTROL

I used to love this show for most of my young life but upon rewatch a bunch of episodes are the same shit with the same twist. The writing is superior to most of the garbage put out these days though.

You gotta appreciate it for what it was. Literally nothing like it before it, and its inspired pretty much countless sucessors.

Cope, kike.

>Cope, K-ACK

Attached: An occurance at anon's shitty reply.jpg (540x405, 26.19K)

I started thinking the same thing while rewatching the X Files, but I realized most people weren't also watching a dozen episodes in a row when they came out. So the repeated themes and twists probably weren't as noticeable.

>it's basic empathy and critical thinking DUH!!!!
"Ummmmmm it's called being a decent person!!!" is the catchphrase of every libratrd midwit

test

>"Ummmmmm it's called being a-ACK"

Why?

>rewatch a bunch of episodes are the same shit with the same twist
I can see it getting stale.
Another problem though, is that very-very few episodes had 45 minutes of story to tell.
There was this great youtube channel where the guys trimmed TZ episodes down to 5-12 minute videos and it'd work amazingly. I think it was banned though.

Thats most modern tv too though. most stories dont fit neatly into a 22 or 44 minute format so people have always had to stretch or compress to meet that limit. Part of not being an attention span broken zoomer is being fine with slower pacing though.

season 4 proved that wrong, when most of the episodes felt off when they cut the runtime in half

cope and seethe

Are any of the Twilight Zone reboots worth watching? I got through the original run recently and really liked it.
I heard awful things about the Peele show.

>libratrd
nigga what

Serling wrote all that kike crap