Maybe i was too harsh

maybe i was too harsh...

Attached: lostworld.jpg (433x605, 97.83K)

Its my favorite sequel
>2 FUCKING T REX
>Best action set piece in the series with the trailer cliff scene
>Cute AF Baby Rex FR
>Tiger Stripe Velociraptors
>DONT GO INTO THE LONG GRASS
>Jeff Goldblum
>last appearance of John Hammond and one of Sir Richard Attenborough's final roles
>Led to the cult classic game Tresspasser that literally inspired and influenced tons of games today and expanded the universes lore
>The best merchandising of the series with the best video games and toys
>the beautiful aesthetic of the island with the misty mountains and redwoods forest of Isla Sorna that gets ruined and abandoned in JP3
>ROLAND MOTHER FUCKING TEMBO
>Peter, if you want me to run your little camping trip, there are two conditions: firstly, I'm in charge, and when I'm not around, Dieter is. All you need to do is sign the checks, tell us we're doing a good job, and open your case of Scotch when we have a good day. Second condition: my fee? You can keep it. All I want in exchange for my services is the right to hunt one of the tyrannosaurs. A male, a buck only. How and why are my business. Now if you don't like either of those two conditions, you're on your own. So go ahead, set up base camp right here, or in a swamp, or in the middle of a Rex nest for all I care. But I've been on too many safaris with rich dentists to listen to any more suicidal ideas, OK?

Attached: 272772417_3169527920041352_6978172102838937279_n.jpg (1237x970, 264.74K)

DONT GO INTO THE LONG GRASS

JPIII is heavily underrated.

Attached: JPIII.jpg (494x741, 90.7K)

>redwood forest of Isla Sorna that gets ruined and abandoned in JP3
Shit taste. 3 had a better island aesthetic with dense, foggy jungles, canopies, rivers, cliffs, green plains and all the abandoned architecture. It mogs TLW and retains the standard set by the first.
California redwoods on a tropical island are fucking retarded and gay.

I dont think I've heard a bigger faggot opinion in my entire life.

imagine being this retarded

Wait till you get a load of this 3 > TLW

Very based.

Attached: InGen Compound Front.jpg (1260x673, 201.01K)

>Universe lore

JP series had more lore other than books/movies?

Well we know you're special, and that's ok, user. We put your types into special classrooms with other special people.

the dino hunting scene with the jeeps was KINO

Meant for

>N-NOOOOOOOOOOO YOU CANT INSULT THE FILM WITH 2 FUCKING T REXERINOS
Yeah and we bully your kind into killing themselves.

anyone have the Roland tembo janny copy pasta?

Faggot. Can't even do proper abandoned facilities.

Attached: WorkerVillageTLW2.jpg (850x502, 152.31K)

Neither can Spielberg apparently.

>JP
10/10
>JPII
8/10
>JPIII
5/10

Oh yea. Look up John Hammonds memoirs. They got Richard Attenborough back to read lines from a book he had wrote in universe talking about the creation of the park. Great stuff if you're a fan.

Mogged.

Attached: 05_700.jpg (700x700, 163.45K)

HELP ME CARTER!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!

Attached: CARTER.png (689x639, 681.56K)