Yeah I mean it's all just a bit of a joke isn't it... you don't really believe that do you, user?

Yeah I mean it's all just a bit of a joke isn't it... you don't really believe that do you, user?

Attached: MV5BMWZiODUzMjgtY2FmMS00OGNjLWE4MDctMzZlNzg4NTEzZmQ2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTM3MDMyMDQ@._V1_.jpg (500x375, 24.8K)

No I just wanted to fit in of course I know 6 million is impossibly high.

>What was that Louis?

Attached: JimSaville.jpg (1477x2048, 583.86K)

The rapes, Louis. Why did you help cover up the rapes?

Someone said it in the previous thread best, it’s pretty telling that Louis was more civil and professional to literal pedophiles and criminals than he is to people who he disagrees politically with.

>tfw this four eyed bong pretends to be retarded in your home

Attached: 44565.jpg (1280x720, 35.07K)

But the people he's interviewing are lower than criminals and pedophiles
They've committed the grave sin of being annoying cunts

>"I came closer to anyone else exposing Jimmy Saville!" Louis

Fuck off Louis, all you did was say its odd when Jimmy said he hated kids.

>its odd when Jimmy said he hated kids
probably the least odd thing about him.

I’m sure this sounded better in your head. Dumb reddit faggot.

Yeah thanks for outing yourself election tourist
You never liked Louie, you don't belong on this board

>Louis sees a White South African father teaching his daughter how to shoot a gun

>"Your a bit of a racist extremist aren't you? There is a elderly German man at your social club who once served in the Luftwaffe.... why do you allow him to live in your town? Why aren't there more black people living with you and your children? Why won't you let your daughter marry a black man one day?"

>Louis sees violence and death all in Johanesburg. Buildings no longer have running water or electricity, gangs pay off the police to turn a blind eye. People lie injured in the street and ambulances don't go out at night. A gang member boasts about how he cuts the throat of women whos husbands don't pay him quickly enough.

>"Well its a complicated situations here isn't it?"

Attached: 1631942129420.jpg (220x220, 6.89K)

>I wasn't sure what to make of Any Forums at first but on the way home from his mom picking up his dinner of chicken tendies I started to feel we were making a slight connection.. was it just politeness or was Any Forums really starting to think of me as more of a friend?

Attached: hl9rkc043.gif (288x174, 2.63M)

they're all scum, hypocrites and liars. dunno why they have to be this way but it's always how it is.
it's a shame because some of his docos were very nice.

No Louis, I do believe that bane was a big guy for you. The line was not meant to be "extremely painful for you", ok?
now get out of my home you limey fuck

Fucking Louis is such an epic piece of shit.

Africa Addio, and his interview there, however, definitely forever changed my mind on the kind British Overlords staying as kind as they actually were.

But by then, the end of the company colony empire had come & gone, the glory faded away to nothing but fat slob Londinium Corporation bankers, leaving the innocent behind to be butchered.

All so that soft bitch Louis could make a buck claiming he is above it all, when he never had a real job to begin with.

More social engineers here to make browsing even worse

>I think you're a hothead user, you like someone should get YOU outta here

Attached: snapshot.jpg (1920x1080, 232.05K)

>they're all scum, hypocrites and liars.

Attached: louis-theroux-delusional.gif (400x258, 879.37K)

Maybe so...

but those quads are engineering a Rhodesian and SA comeback kino, friend-o.

Attached: 1656379627644.jpg (248x249, 24.88K)

Was this a bot post

But you're Russian

Louis is a national treasure who must be always commended for putting his mortality on the line by visiting the most dangerously terrifying place on earth.

Attached: america.png (694x393, 465.45K)

says the cunt who thinks racial realism is worse than negroids murdering children

>After giving it some thought I thought I'd try and see if maybe one day I could become a big guy too

Attached: tumblr_mjmce74cH71rjj7rbo1_250.gif (245x300, 1.25M)

Do bots regularly check those fuckin' dubs?
Because I noticed your bot didn't.

Correct.

I too, am parusskie grazhdanin like you, komrade ivanbot.

Attached: You-Right-Now.jpg (600x559, 129.88K)

Theroux, like most britbong elites and most elites in the West in general, is an anarcho-tyrant.

In his doc on Fuentes, he makes a clear moral judgement that Fuentes is evil and dangerous, going as far as associating him with Brenton Tarrant. Fuentes is law abiding, having never been convicted of crime and never advocated for violence. The following week, he releases his doc on trap rappers. Towards the rappers, he is remarkably more sympathetic. He shows slight concern regarding their behavior but does not pass moral judgement, despite some of the rappers interviewed being convicted drug dealers, pimps and murderers. Other rappers featured in the doc are suspected of having committed similar crimes (given their lyrics).

This is the way the average leftoid bugman sees the world. Non-white violent crime does not present an ideological threat to the status quo. So the bugman is capable of extending compassion and understanding to the criminals, in some cases, going as far as showing more concern for the welfare of the criminals than the victims. But non-violent political speech that threatens the system? Political organizing that could disrupt the status-quo? The bugman has zero-tolerance for that. No compassion, no understanding. So his tolerance of non-white crime promotes anarchy while his intolerance and paranoia of any kind of white political advocacy is tyrannical - anarcho-tyrant. The worst of both worlds: you get the chaos of anarchy without any of the free speech and you get the political oppression of tyranny without any of the law and order.

Attached: 1630675208006.jpg (620x413, 77.85K)

I like him cause he makes you all seethe

To be fair to King Louis the 6th, Cuck of Bongston,

Fuentes is a well known foreign paid asset that the FBI seize the assets of, along with his russian friends hanging out busting into the capitol.

Oddly enough, somehow, Ferengi Fuentes was never prosecuted when all the others were, thusly proving his handlers like Alex "KGB" Jones also told him to be an informant to keep him in operation and out of prison.

Theroux is never right, he just follows trailblazers to make money like the true grifter, he, Fuentes and the others are.

Attached: fuentes-jones.jpg (499x279, 19.8K)

Hi I'm Louis.. nice to meet you.. what's your star sign?

Attached: Hi-I'm-Louis-From-The-BBC.jpg (930x1132, 418.22K)