The Stranger Things meme song is mid as hell fr

The Stranger Things meme song is mid as hell fr

Attached: FWsmFrHXEAE0YpS.jpg (2000x2000, 1.63M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BN1WwnEDWAM
youtu.be/-kw8iciNSUU
youtube.com/watch?v=i4tkPxpfzs0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why this bitch got such a round head

I watched the part of the show with this song on youtube. They do that thing I hate where they take the music and edit it to make it more 'epic', fuck off just play the godamn song and if it isn't 'epic' enough just pick a different one, don't fucking edit it to add all these "BWOOOOM" noises it ruins the song.

>like the song
>won't ever be able to bring it up again without faggot zombies tying it to this dogshit TV show

Attached: 1656588221143.jpg (1536x2048, 200.43K)

Pure Irish genes

heheh what is the context even. How bad is it

A good(ish)show with a tranny fanbase. Shame

Attached: 132BFD79-E899-44D8-B568-AE8644BA3EF9.jpg (1398x2048, 511.15K)

What records?

vinyl recordz

Attached: YhRYqz3S5nP4.jpg (645x444, 50.65K)

This is a show for children FYI. Anyone over the age of 16 who suggests you watch it IS retarded

do you seriously get angry at something like that? Considering that from her perspective it was like she was stuck in giant hangar surrounded by stereos playing that song.

Did you get upset at Inception too?

Nah you trippin hella hard. Shit a banger on the dl, see it on the FYP constantly too. Bussin a hunnid type shit u listen when homies ain’t around on god

It's one of the few pieces of shit I actually regret wasting my time watching. The show runners are just faggot weirdos that got bullied in high school and use the show to exorcize all the demons they've still got from those days.

Attached: 1656559236166.jpg (1343x1907, 1.39M)

She's running away from some demon and the song starts playing then it slows down and goes "BWOOOM" and he starts throwing cars at her with telekinesis and shit. Just fucking loud and dumb, shocked people even liked the song in the show since you can barely hear it over the destruction and 'epic' edits.

Just turn to Wuthering Heights user.
It's the superior Kate Bush song anyway

Attached: avatars-000321245778-5wxb1g-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 40.41K)

Not really. The showrunners actually did a great job at redeeming most of the highschool bully type characters. Steve even became a fan favorite and has carried the show for season 2 and 3 and Billy was a great villain and it was a genuine surprise that the writers gave him a legitimate redemption at the end. That basketball manlet was basically the only jock type character that died without redemption and it's totally fine to have a villain once in a while that's just hateable and doesn't have any redeeming qualities.

>do you seriously get angry at something like that?
Yes, what's the point of using licensed music if you're just going to butcher it in the editing room anyways to make it sound more like how you want?
>Considering that from her perspective it was like she was stuck in giant hangar surrounded by stereos playing that song.
I don't care about that, what I care about is how they took the song and added more dramatic edits to make it more epic and awesome and ended up ruining it.
>Did you get upset at Inception too?
No because I don't remember that movie doing epic remixes of good songs to make it more epic.

Every season has has period music featured in it.

youtube.com/watch?v=BN1WwnEDWAM

Only right answer

Ah, so that’s it. I don’t watch this show and wondered why that song was suddenly popular. Big Boi is probably ecstatic.

fr means french right?

For me, it's the Hyperborean version.
youtu.be/-kw8iciNSUU

Attached: ExZ8bELXEAYmFQC.jpg (900x859, 84.61K)

>Not really
Stopped reading there, kys retard

Attached: 1656791627963.gif (329x328, 902.64K)

Oh. Thats stupid. What is the point

For me it's the Punk Rock Factory version.
youtube.com/watch?v=i4tkPxpfzs0

masterpiece from stranger things

Attached: master of puppets.jpg (500x500, 79.29K)

what in the fuck are you trying to say you goddamn faggot

Attached: sus world.jpg (1080x1156, 133.65K)

Placebo version is better.

Attached: 1631524951735.jpg (261x217, 8.76K)