God I loved this movie. I can't wait to go see it again at the kinoplex

God I loved this movie. I can't wait to go see it again at the kinoplex
Best movie of 2022

Attached: movieposter_en.jpg (279x402, 23.8K)

It's not playing anymore, they had to make room for Jurassic Park 6: Jurassic World 3: Dominion and Despicable Me 5: Minions 2: The Rise of Gru.

It's not perfect, drags a bit, actors are under-rehearsed (their lines are often said w a vaguely theatrical flow) but the movie is good and worth watching. It seems a bit too short and at least 2 implied narrative lines are left : the horizontal slit made by the surgeon and the inner beauty contest. But the overall result is engaging enough. Lea was particularly good.

I’m glad I caught it at the kinoplex.

I watched it on my projector. Love me some big French nipples.

Still playing for a few more days in my country.

couldn’t help but laugh whenever it cut to Viggo in his ninja suit squatting in a corner

Worth watching at the theater, if only to see Lea's glorious nudity, the stranded ships and the performance scenes.

Kino outfit. Though I read somewhere that he did that because Viggo had a back injury while filming and could barely stand up.

Attached: Crimes-of-the-Future-Viggo-Mortensen-as-Saul-Tenser-1200x900.jpg (1200x900, 102.76K)

So...what was the movie really about?

It's a satire of the art scene and a transhumanist story: humans "evolve" to eat plastic. Many aspects are just suggested but that's the gist of it.

This guy fucks

Cronenberg's worst movie. Even worse than Spider

Holy fuck spider was boring

A Dangerous Method is his worst by far-- just a boring, uneventful biopic w cringe Kiera Knightley overacting

Filtered

What's up with her and the other lesbian?

Attached: G7GHpoVxAgFeQUXZNRuCBZ.jpg (1280x720, 409.75K)

>all plotlines just drop in the end
bravo Cronenberg

They're supposed to be agents making sure body exploration doesn't go too far.

>nipples
i will now watch your movie

>little boy cock