Fallout TV series, do you think it'll be good? Or will they shoein some trannys and virtue signals?

Fallout TV series, do you think it'll be good? Or will they shoein some trannys and virtue signals?
slashfilm.com/587701/box-office-bombs-that-are-truly-worth-a-watch/

Attached: FalloutTV.jpg (250x249, 7.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5IcqE8kT3KA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Amazon is trash.

>shoein some trannys and virtue signals?

its inevitable at this point

Fallout 3? A true masterpiece.
Reddit Vegas? Pure dogshit.

Will my boy three dog be in it?

Amazon has been pushing for pozzed trash harder than Netflix and that's quite the achievement. So yes, expect them.
The show itself will be trash but that's a given, they've never made a good show.

keyed

Pretty based cast if I'm being truthful. Depends on on if they're adapting new Vegas or anything else

>(((Amazon)))

Based. The Mojave desert is so boring.

Hopefully the vaults have a "no niggers policy"

fallout 3 is not without it's merits.
but NV is a better game and a better fallout.
only a simpleton would disagree with this assessment. if you played the originals you know NV is closer to what those were
fallout 4, of course, shit the bed, and it's been downhill from there. so in many ways NV was the last good fallout. and there is no reason to waste any more time on that dead franchise.

Shitty forced meme. Kys asap.

Anybody born before 2000 prefers New Vegas
Anybody born after 2000 prefers Fallout 3
This is fact

The Mojave has a lot of cool areas but traveling in between them is boring, F3 and FNV were meant for fast travel. But FNVs DLCs make up for what the base game lacks, the Sierra Madre, Zion Valley, Big MT, and the Divide are all unique and fun locations to explore.

>You're crying on the Chans, pally. Time to be banned out.
>Maybe alt-right kill people without looking them in the face, but I ain't a shitlord, dig?
>You've made your last shitpost kid.
>Sorry you got twisted up in this scene.
>From where you're kneeling it must seem like an 18-carat run of bad luck.
Truth is... the game was rigged from the start.

Attached: 70DF8755-6BEE-4BCB-8B73-D607C7A5DB30.jpg (1200x1488, 288.95K)

fallout 76 has the best game map, the gameplay is fucked but what do you expect when the zenimax austin studio is made of former swtor(the mmo) launch devs

Fallout 4’s map is funner to navigate without fast traveling. I used to just follow roads until I reached the boundaries of the map. Fallout 4 also has random encounters, which FNV lacks.

Well it's cheaper to shoot there than to build sets and CGI assets for a bombed out Washington DC so you can bet that's where it'll take place.

If any episodes took place in California you’d think that they’d be shot around one of the burnt forests?

fallout 4 is a console piece of shit that inexplicably changes the POV of the game from first-person to third-person with disastrous results.
>a good map is one where you run into invisible walls all the time
yikes
>random encounters
ridiculous bloat; besides in FNV you get encounters, maybe not random ones but they will be sensical like a hostile faction trying to take you out.
fallout 4 got one thing right and that was power armor. it really was the absolute best take on the concept. the only problem is once you get power armor there is really no reason to ever not use power armor. it becomes the de facto way to play the game. if they made it worthwhile to get out of the armor it would have more impact.
none of that forgives fucking up the POV though, and those stupid voiced segments. god damn what a mistake. it felt like watching things happen instead of making things happen, which FNV does beautifully.

Attached: lucy.png (418x397, 115.06K)

I'm sure they're aiming for the Fallout 3 atmosphere, it's going to be a post-apocalyptic Disneyland full of "gore" and "humor", and that's probably for the best. It's going to be shit, but at least they won't sully my memories of the first two Fallouts.

Attached: file.png (1506x1200, 1.66M)

Combat, movement, and general gameplay was way more polished in 4, it's an undeniably better engine all around. I hope that mod team finishes remaking New Vegas in 4's engine, because that really would be the perfect game.

Should've given you just the power armor frame (no protection, increased strength etc) and had you collect pieces of armor as you progressed. Would've given raider power armor a point.

>a good map is one where you run into invisible walls all the time
Boston isn’t surrounded by mountains. Also, FNV has a shit ton of invisible walls, especially around Quarry Junction and Red Rock Canyon. You just didn’t notice because it’s slightly easier to glitch though them in FNV.

It’s just going to be this shit: youtu.be/5IcqE8kT3KA

jesus fucking christ yeah that's exactly what I had in mind with "post-apocalyptic disneyland" but I didn't know it had already been produced
fuck this gay earth

Attached: file.png (682x530, 244.96K)

and I bet this huge fucking faggot will do le war never changes line

Attached: file.png (678x667, 578.05K)

>not liking ron perlman's voiceover
get out

Look at what they've done to my boy Paul.

Attached: 1648008400717.png (400x400, 29.67K)