Tbqh they have one of the better cultures in europe but they get shit on and disrespected constantly. I don't get it

tbqh they have one of the better cultures in europe but they get shit on and disrespected constantly. I don't get it.

Attached: poland-flag-576x384.jpg (576x384, 5.81K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WroBkzDuDFM
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's envy

we are the christ of nations

dont forget about Antemurale Christianitatis

>Antemurale
that's one of the things that makes us the Christ of Nations, yes
we're the meatshield and cannon fodder of civilized world
too bad the civilized world is actually just as evil as the hordes invading it, so our struggle is and was pointless

By what fucking metric lmao

It's mostly just a meme at this point. They're one of the best east euro countries along with Croatia and Czechia. Certainly way better than third world countries like Slovenia and Serbia which lots of people here seem to like for some reason.

If Slovenia is third world, it's only because of your people (the Serbo-Croatian ethnicity) swarming this country and robbing gas stations, beating their wives and smuggling heroin.

>Serbo-Croatian ethnicity

Serbs are ethnically closer to Slovenes than Croats. You both have Turkish DNA after all.

Serbia is a paradise THOUGH (Bosnia too)

What? Bosnia is literally the worst country in the world lmao

define "polish" culture

I am serbian myself so i might be a little biased but belgrade is just as good as any w.euro main city if not better since it hasn't experienced globohomo that hard yet. Outside of that it does get pretty grim admittedly.

>third world countries like Slovenia
I'm pretty sure their average pay is higher than here and they have some of the prettiest landscapes on the continent
how are they third world

the cope is thru the roof!

Watch your step.

They are butthurt of communist past that's all

be butthurt about russia and germany

Seething about everything and everyone, disappearing from the map from time to time.

Probably because it's a meme country that shouldn't exist. It's about as real a "country" as Ukraine. Nothing more than a neoliberal project in the present day.

>they have one of the better cultures in europe
???

rent free

we are descendants of noble Sarmatians and we call each other "Sir" ("Pan")
you're descendants of mongol sex slaves and you call each other "y'all" ("vy")

go pick your pikelhaub and use it to dilate, mongrel

youtube.com/watch?v=WroBkzDuDFM

no it's heaven

You have never met a pole in your live