Milking Edition
Previous:

Attached: milk.png (1345x558, 874.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZfgLKBfgkEA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i happily jerked my dick while watching the deep eat timothy

Vwrwt

Attached: Polish_20220607_002354722.jpg (4093x3246, 3.12M)

New thread so I ask chances of Homelander having some sort of redemption? How could it be ?

can we just kill Deep already

i think the last episode was the best of the season
also those gilfs were very fine

Attached: deep.webm (1920x1080, 2.94M)

Fuck you.

Attached: deep2.webm (1920x1080, 2.87M)

He's gone off the deep end, bro.
The only redemption for him is served with 7.62 Tokarev.

FORMIDABLE INTELLECT

re-asking since the thread died.

We have 7-8 more seasons of these increasingly old and apathetic actors collecting paychecks as their costumes literally begin to fall apart from old age before we get any sort of real conclusion, we’re currently on a train failure subplot #3 going on 4 and deep failure subplot I forget, #5 or #6, and Maeve is gay but not really now she’s a literal breeder cow plot about her fucking pussy #3 or #4.

t. vanilla sex puritan

Starlight is kind of vindicated although I didn't really like her this season. If Huey and her had a fucking talk about Soulja Boy's explosion happenstances that would have solved a lot of shit. Mother's milk is understandably angry at him so I can't complain about him there I think the kimiko and frenchy stuff is pretty cool but it also feels unorganic. I wish their relationship and interest in each other was more developed and grounded. I don't really know what the deep in a train are there for yet. Soulja boy is obviously an asshole that much we know now however I do wish that the boys did something a little bit more interesting with this character since I think for the most part he still painted as a morally ambiguous anti hero. It may have taken two and 3/4 of a season but I'm glad that butcher is finally starting to be warmer to Huey and Huey going on his power trip being caught between starlight and butcher as far as the correct path to go to is pretty cool I think he was probably the best person in the boys cast still. Something needs to happen with homelander pretty soon because he's getting more schizo and we've seen him be like this for a long time already. I hope whatever the 8th episode has in store is a massive game changer because for me at least it feels like the show has been kind of redundant

Holy fuck Anthony Starr's hairline is mortifying under that light.
I thought they said season 5 would be the last.

So Deep,
Have you thought about that job offer yet?

Attached: howard.jpg (2500x1667, 714.26K)

soldier boy giving simps the redpill
youtu.be/ZfgLKBfgkEA

Attached: sting.png (206x379, 73.9K)

[spoler]Ryan[/spoiler] defeating Homelander seems to be the endgame since he's been hyped up since season one as the one supe stronger than Homelander, then again they may subvert expectations

>Starlight is kind of vindicated although I didn't really like her this season
Stopped reading here

Attached: 1656791627963.gif (329x328, 902.64K)