Hollywood BTFO

Hollywood BTFO
youtube.com/watch?v=ruut1lfBKyI

Attached: EH.png (379x474, 359.04K)

Schizophrenia meds would fix this issue

You should be a lawyer. When the defense presents 10,000 pounds of evidence, you tell the judge "meds" and you'll definitely win.

Jay Dyer is an orthobro faggot who put a smuggy of bill nye in his book

Jay "KGB" Dyer is a paid shill for the commies.

Ever wonder why a literal-who like Dyer runs with Oliver "I hang out with Putin" Stone while being pushed as an "expert" when nobody knows who he is, as Sean "Russia Today" Stone trotted him around the pseudo Troofer Inc. movement with Alex "KGB" Jones?

Wonder no longer.

There is literally nothing communist about Dyer or the republican faggots he hangs out with or the russian government that he simps for which is ruled by jewish oligarchs. Putin was a KGB glownigger but the man personally has no actual beliefs

eyes wide shut isn't quite that easy to decipher

>It's the FREEMASONS
get that Boomer shit out of here

Attached: 1589700378593.jpg (589x403, 27.38K)

>10,000 pounds of evidence

>Putin was a KGB glownigger but the man personally has no actual beliefs
Why, because Jewish tranny Masha Gessen said so? Putin has been a follower of Ivan Ilyin his entire life after the collapse of the USSR, and it informs all of his political moves and orientations.

Attached: file.png (170x186, 24.53K)

He listens to Dugin, not sure about Ilyin

I'll take blood-drinking drug-fueled satanist kikes over fake-blood-drinking Christ-slave whiners, thanks.

Yes, because it's the Jews controlling China..
Get Real, nerd.

>Putin might be KGB but Oliver Stone doing anti-american propaganda for Putin means he totally doesn't believe in selling out to Russia
>now hold on here just because Sean Stone is a paid foreign KGB asset doesn't mean Sean is selling out to Russia
>now c'mon man just because Sean works for the KGB and trots out Dyer who has been tagged by intel agencies for working with russian propaganda sites in the pseudo conspiracy movement to become part of the fake youtube conspiracy movement doesn't mean Dyer believes in any of that stuff as a paid KGB shill

Expanded that one for you, user.

...well, we nailed that one down pretty quick, boyos...I guess Dyer also wasn't funded by GAIA either (when he publicly was) which is a KGB front.

Need me to explain how russkie online botnet & network operators function when they claim to be too retarded to know publicly available information, like you just did with Jay "KGB" Dyer?

Attached: thecook.jpg (125x125, 7.29K)

Bait.

>unironically posting the Dugin meme in 2022
Putin doesn't even know who he is. Dugin being some kind of influential entity in Russia is a complete meme, in the most literal sense.

Jay is bazed as he says

Bullshit

Samefag

schizo shit, no actual proof of anything, just the same spirit cooking shit you fags have been talking about for 6 years

Don't be mad at the messenger, user.
And calling me naughty names doesn't make you sucking Putin or Dyer's KGB cock as an Ivanbot any less disgusting.

>two post in direct opposition to eachother
>samefag
meds now

What is controlled opposition

What does this have to do with based dyer? He's not in the video.

>people having arguments online is controlled opposition, everything is staged for MY benefit
unironically meds now schizo