Is it possible to adapt an anime into Hollywood liver action and it not be shit?

Is it possible to adapt an anime into Hollywood liver action and it not be shit?
Or a visual Novel in the case of pic related.

Attached: file.png (1400x700, 944.92K)

Yes, Edge of Tomorrow for example

People seemed to like Alita.

I watched the first episode of this crackpipe show, and dropped it like 6 minutes into the second one the moment they revealed the tranny femboy faggot shit.

Something like monster would translate pretty well but it’d have to be in parts unless someone was really talented at trimming down a story while still maintaining everything that made the series special. Durarara was also something I always thought could be done pretty well. Just never have Celty take off her helmet/interesting lighting use and some minor special effects for shizuo.

I don't blame you.
the whole point of the first half of the show is that Kyouma is using the time machine to make everyone's wish come true but that just sets himself up for the 2nd half of the show which is that ever since he made the first wish, he has doomed everyone he cares about.
So the 2nd half of the story is him taking away the dearest wishes of his friends and the guilt associated with that.
But that just makes it subpar SoL for the first half of the story.

As much as people meme GitS 2017, I believe it stands the test of time as a well-made, faithful adaptation. Even endorsed by the original director on multiple occasions

S;G is a thriller, not SoL.

There is nothing thrilling until the shootout.

duduruuu :DDDD

user it is possible but a lot of the details have to be written out because anime is full of retarded shit that deosn't work on live action. For instance the recent nutrek is an obvious rip of Vandread. A lot of the shit has been change but the whole gist of the episode were all lifted from the anime and it turns out be pretty good.

Were you in a coma when you watched it or something?

Anime have always had good relationship with faggotry and they do it in a way that's funny instead of forcing it down everyone's throat while wagging its fingers saying this is right. I'm pretty sure the faggotry in this is a breath of fresh air compared to what you've been seeing now in hollywood.

I think Fate could work if you wrote an original grail war and didn't adapt anything previous

Kys tranny

Nice try, tranny.

>no you can't make fun of faggots
kys because ywnbaw

i want a chobbits movie but with Ryan Gosling as the MC

Attached: HD-wallpaper-chobits-anime-chi.jpg (800x600, 134.77K)

The grail war where the bishie twink joins the nazis and has their backing for it would unironically be kino if it was adapted properly but that’s obviously not going to happen. Not even saying that in an unironic “wouldn’t it be cool to see the nazis be badasses vs everyone” way but that kind of perspective has never really been done and it’d Interesting to see.

Uhhhh I'll just stick to the normal anime and nonanime stuff I watch and tell you to kill yourself

Sure, if it was about the chuuni bastard Eugene Hawkins AKA Felix Frankenstein from Seattle