/stg/ - Stranger Things general

You can actually pinpoint the second when her heart rips in half edition

Previously on /stg/:

Attached: robin.webm (1280x640, 2.1M)

>Eleven looks for Max's soul
>Finds nothing
You can't find something that was never there.

Attached: Cartman.jpg (259x194, 8.21K)

why is vecna the mind flayer when it seemed like the mind flayer was there before him? does he control it? it was just a fucked up dimension he now controls?

She went from this to that. They did my girl dirty this season.

Attached: Robin.jpg (640x613, 39.88K)

Vecna is not the mind flayer. He just found it.

I think the mindflayer was a separate entity in the Upside Down. Vecna provided it a physical form (before then, it looked like it was just a collection of dust or clouds). I think it was some kind of agreement between the two. Or the mindflayer could be an animal like the demigorgons and is being controlled.

rip to the BBC

Attached: didjasoncopafeel.webm (1058x704, 766.16K)

Robin threw the molotovs at Vecna, Nancy blasted him with the shotgun, but Steve just stood there. I was hoping he'd strike the last blow with that double-sized axe he had on his back, splitting Vecna's head

First stop, Salt Lake City!
Honestly could see Suzie dumping Dustin for his association with a known satanist

Attached: durferboypizza.png (620x930, 1009.86K)

He didn't want to catch fire

it just being an entity that probably always existed he controls makes the most sense i guess, and it was cool with vecna wanting to be an edgelord.

He would've been an axe-length away from him

Lucasbros, they've done us again!

Attached: three fifths of their respect.webm (1600x900, 1.49M)

Fire is really scary

Steve threw the first cocktail. You nerds are too busy looking for reasons to be mad to pay attention.

You have to remember, she said she was a loser in S03. She was only acting too cool for school around Steve at Scoops Ahoy because he literally didn't know her and she wanted to make him the butt of her disdain. After the summer, she was free to show Steve her real side, which is a neurotic band geek loser.

Lucas is made to suffer

Attached: IMACTING.webm (786x956, 917.18K)

They were going to use the axe, but it didn't make the cut.

Robin, Steve, and Vicki should just have a threesome that’s lasts the entire episode

Imagine pining for this exsanguinated ginger with horse teeth. How does Lucas get primo ginger and Robin's option is Anemic Orphan Annie?

Attached: 1629416248828.gif (200x200, 1.45M)

I really hope Murray survives next season he's really funny

I JUST HAPPENED TO BRING THIS PAINTING WITH ME AS WE FLED THE MILITARY INVASION OF OUR HOUSE

>thatfuckingbitchIcan'tbelieveshepushedmethebitchIshouldslaphershitsidewaysthefuckingBITCH
"And I'd like to thank all of you for being here tonight"

Attached: pfffffffffff.jpg (790x1050, 73.94K)

001 had a hot mom

because he actually wanted to show it and confess his love for him?

Netflix killing of their one season contract cast lame and pathetic

I will not forgive them for killing Eddie

MF allows vecna to use him and will turn on vecna in the end. Screen cap this

He was shown putting it in his backpack before the military invaded, when they were planning to leave to go find Eleven.
Fucking speedwatchers, god damn it.

Why didn't we get any scene sending off the russians? The screenwriters had over 2 hours to tie up the loose ends and they couldn't even do that

Pro tip: you don't need to light the molotov if the target is already engulfed in flames.

Attached: Robin molotov.jpg (1280x640, 92.73K)

I will not forgive them for killing eddie in such a bullshit way. Sure have him fulfil his character arc of not running away but don't do it with fucking bats. almost anything else would have been better than what we got

How did the Russians get the demogorgon that they used for the gladiator fight back into its quarters when it was done? It seemed like they had done it plenty of times, but then when Hopper escaped, suddenly the demogorgon was uncontrollable and was able to climb the sides of the arena and they had no clue how to stop it

And that's a good thing, Robic can unironically do better than that.

his death was so pointless

You do if you want to feel badass