This is the exact fucking second Star Wars jumped the shark

This is the exact fucking second Star Wars jumped the shark.

Attached: 10EFE4A3-E399-4426-A0DA-6830A44E4D9D.jpg (2000x1333, 243.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7NJs7udy2Ac
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

thats wicket not a shark

It's just continuing the midget theme began with the Jawas.
Star Wars is about midgets.

Should have been Wookies

Da Woo!

I this sentiment has always seemed a little forced to me. And I think it's because of when one of them died. This is just a defense mechanism to keep from feeling.

Ewoks were based
Ewoks were kino
Ewoks were based
Ewoks were kino
Ewoks were based
Ewoks were kino
Ewoks were based
Ewoks were kino

Attached: Ewok.jpg (1600x900, 98.79K)

You know OP, it's a kids movie franchise. Don't you have friends to hang out with rather than analyze shit that was literally made for 10 year olds to be amazed by. Fucking losers.

Read the books if you're too much of a big boy for Ewoks. Fucking faggot.

>Should have been Wookies
The ground battle itself is the problem. It's unnecessary, or should have been done very differently. The three-way action cutting in the third part of the film is too much.

Correct

Attached: 62fa435cb16227d8602e7fd6e18e8967.png (700x350, 484.32K)

youtube.com/watch?v=7NJs7udy2Ac

>t. Dulok level pleb lurdo

Jumping a midge doesn't sound as impressive though.

Based. Star Wars went to shit with Clone Wars 3D.

Lanky furry good
Midge furry bad

C3-po was always worse. Yoda was pretty bad in his intro. Luke reacting to Yoda in the intro was horrible. Worst acting of the movies.

>Is that a...little monkey fella?! Star Wars is RUINED!

Any particular lines from Luke?

Wicket was unironically my favourite Star Wars character when I was a kid.

Attached: Wicket.jpg (360x468, 38.1K)

>a bunch of primitive jungle natives defeating the most powerful military ever seen?
>pffffft so unrealistic!

Attached: vietcong.jpg (1600x1161, 269.29K)

The problem was they didn't go far enough, showing Ewok's mastery of the moon they inhabited.

Why do you think that?
Same, he's the only figure I still own

What is Star Wars about? Beyond the battle between good and evil and lazer swords and all that bullshit, what is it really about? I'l tell you what it's about, it's about a democracy trying to keep a young man from going gay.
So it's like, it's like, the Chancelor is telling Anakin "come to the dark side, come with us, come to the gay side" because Anakin is conflicted, he wants Padme. So Padme is like "I got keep this guy on the straight side, I gotta make him a jedi" so what does she do? What does Padme do? She disguises. She covers her face, she puts on makeup to look more like an android prostitute from Anchorhead, where, by the way, Luke often visited to "pick up power converters", than a real woman, to trick Anakin. And that's the only time she manages to get him to bed. But then, THEN, Anakin decides to join the Sith, to join the gays, because he cannot hold back any longer. And then the Chancelor has his army of clones and sends Anakin to cut the younglings and the Republic is getting fucked and the jedis are taking the hits, the gays are winning the incels and what does Sheev tell Anakin at the end? What does he tell him? That's right "the dark side is a pathway to abilities some consider UN-NATURAL!"

>high fives

>Ju got di money?