The most average film ever made

Attached: grown ups.jpg (560x840, 746.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sXNsT7-Lwsk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do Americans really wear shirts in the aquapark?

skin cancer is fucking scary

middle aged men that are insecure about their bodies do

Deep down you just know that Chris Farley was Sandler's first choice to play the Kevin James character.

Attached: SNLSchmitts1.jpg (707x474, 124.79K)

Just use sunscreen bro

About that...

difficult to get proper coverage for your torso and to properly reapply it as it wears off, and clothing is flat out more effective than sun screen at blocking uv rays

>sunscreen
Afraid of turning brown, are we?

you still tan with sunblock

>aquapark
Hol' up.

Good, I'll magically become a criminal according to Any Forums

Wow, Grown Ups. Brings back a lot of memories from when I was growing up. I remember me and my other friends dragging beanbags in front of the tv and watching this movie, making prank calls to McDonald’s and ordering some pizzas while his parents were away. The movie itself may be average but the memories will never be forgotten.

To avoid the extremely small chance of skin cancer or sunburn rub a bunch of carcinogens into your skin what could go wrong!?

This film, like all of Sandler's films, is part of the Great American Comedy Scam. Watch this video: youtube.com/watch?v=sXNsT7-Lwsk

Attached: 09-31-58-sddefault.jpg (640x480, 53.85K)

Every single Adam Sandler movie is a 7/10. Every single one. Even the ones you think are good. It's a 7/10.

Click is a 11/10.

Uncut Gems is a 9/10.

Norm elevates it to kino status by default.

Attached: 1632461710700.png (1680x1050, 2.61M)

Sandlerkino

Attached: ez1EDULOCUUCySHOZU6tz97qbtM.jpg (2000x3000, 624.5K)

these are all terrible movies though
probably the most thoroughly average movie that comes to mind is something like The Pelican Brief. Not bad. Not really good either. Thoroughly watchable but forgettable.