Thanks to autistic fans we will never know the conclusion to the David Trilogy

thanks to autistic fans we will never know the conclusion to the David Trilogy.

Attached: 1629784043473.jpg (720x800, 67.33K)

who gives a shit

I thought he killed everyone.

thanks for replying immediately kek
he takes over the colonist ship with 2000 people and looks to continue his work on them. Also he keeps that girl alive.

Agree even though I don't like David creating the Alien I wanted to see how they would end it and how the Engineer ship ended up crashing on LV 426. Plus the films are beautiful and David is a great character.

David should have been in his own movie disconnected from Alien, it would have been better to alien fans, and allow the idea to be the focus instead of having pointless connections to Alien that do nothing but piss people off

This is pretty much what the first movie was but then the studio made him put the Alien in the second one.

The first movie is dogshit just like the second
And it drags the Alien franchise in the mud along it's way

user, YOU are the autistic fan.

>And it drags the Alien franchise in the mud
you are the problem.

Pretty sure Prometheus being an utterly dogshit movie has nothing to do with me
I am offering the option to persue the David idea without being forced to incorporate Alien where it doesn't fit, so don't blame me

>bad opinions
It was always you, user.

Anyone else unironically love prometheus? I can definitely understand all the criticism it gets but for me it’s a great movie.

That hurts coming from someone defending Prometheus, who is definitely the type of person who's respect I want.
The guy who enjoys the movie where the guy pets the alien viper snake after smoking out of his HEV suit bong

no because I'm not a retarded pseud so I just see how bad it is on all levels, technical, writing, the story, the characters, the acting, the plot, basically literally every scene is wrong and fundamentally broken

I agree that "Alien Covenant" shouldnt have had that title.
I dont mind the Alien stuff.

I've always liked Prometheus since the beginning. I have no problem saying that. Covenant not so much.

>They're SPACE professionals
>That's better than reggler ones
>They don't make mistakes!
Truly, you sting me.

I thought jews were supposed to like money. 6 feature films since Aliens and not one time have they fought space marines
Just make space marines fight the xenos
how fucking hard is this?

This. Covenant sucks. imo the first 20 minutes of Prometheus is literally perfect. Starts to fall apart once they leave the shop for the first time.

>people make mistakes therefor scenes where a guy smokes weed in his HEV suit and pets evil looking alien snakes that are hissing at you is good filmmaking, story and plot and literally can't be criticized, people make mistakes ok so it's a good film
suck my dick retard, your movie is dumb as fuck

Filtered

Alien as a franchise quite literally cannot ask for the budget to make that work anymore. They would be laughed out of the meeting, as a franchise it has lost literally all of its ability to pull an audience, you have a better chance of a big budget sequel to fucking Screamers.

lol fucking sperg with shit opinions
>muh can't believe people are this stupid therefore your movie is bad and you are gay retard! Reeeeee!
You are pathetic.

>The guy who enjoys the movie where the guy pets the alien viper snake after smoking out of his HEV suit bong
Imagine being so autistic you throw out an entire film just because of one stupid moment.