Having to live in the same house as a single, attractive older woman sounds miserable. I feel bad for Shinji

Having to live in the same house as a single, attractive older woman sounds miserable. I feel bad for Shinji.

Attached: eva-5.jpg (1300x848, 91.98K)

>attractive older woman

Attached: 1656829284990.png (443x449, 103.91K)

I'm sure glad nobody is forcing me to pilot a gigantic biomech with incredibly hot girls my own age as my teammates.

misato > asuka > rei
simples

My parents rented out my bedroom to an older university girl, and I had to sleep in a Murphy bed in the office. She would torture me by asking to borrow condoms (so that her bf could fuck her in my former room) and asking if I’ve been getting it in lately.

Why are you living with your parents?

It only sounds good until you think about WHY she's single

Living with attractive women while being too much of a virgin to actually make any moves actually sounds like torture

Financially, it’s the smart thing to do.

She wanted to fuck you retard

She was a slob

but user, I WANT to be mentally abused, I WANT to smell her being stinky and gross from several days of not showering, I WANT her to rape me while completely disregarding my needs and feelings, I WANT to hear her rants about her ex, I WANT to clean up her puke

>he's not a misatofag
End it all

>noooo family unit bad

With this mentality a woman will never go near you.

Based.

Holy shit she wanted the dick from you, you dummy.

Attached: 1314316043570.jpg (500x480, 39.41K)

he's too far gone, let him live in his fantasy of women wanting a submissive man

oh, there are women that want that, for a couple weeks at a time to abuse in between their other narcissistic supply victims

I daydream about that kind of relationship with an older attractive woman who is my height and helps me learn how to use my 7.3 dong and then lets me hold onto to her after. As much as I’d like to be just dominant with petite girls I think I will always want something like that but finding it feels so impossible. If you ever read about schizoids looking for like a mother kind of relationship in their life it’s a real thing. The ending of A.I reminds me of it in a pure way.

Attached: 5AA6551B-0089-4B75-8041-D77DF6C4C4F1.jpg (756x1000, 341.62K)

Faggot, they want to drain your wallet. Not your balls.

>living comfortably with nice mommyfu
>this loud mouthed brat kicks your door in

Attached: Asuka big girl.jpg (763x1047, 85.69K)

Asuka is taller than Shinji, but not THAT tall.

>i wish i was an insecure incel who can't fuck the clone of my mom or the hot hapa redhead
>i wish i could put my life and sanity on the line daily in a grim and futile attempt to win my distant father's respect
shinjis life in the show is crap, that's why rule 34 where shinji fucks the crew is so appealing. if anyone deserves to get laid it's shinji.

Kino

isn't asuka a quapa?