Honestly isn't there ENOUGH violence and gay sex in the world? Why watch this? You could just watch the news

Honestly isn't there ENOUGH violence and gay sex in the world? Why watch this? You could just watch the news.

Attached: The-Boys-Season-3-Release-Date-on-Amazon-Prime-1000x600.jpg (1000x600, 117.18K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eESx5JD6vZk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

why isn't the deep in this picture?

I felt the same way a couple of years ago when I watched the first few episode. Just an unceasing assault of ugliness with nothing to say.
Gave it a try again a few weeks ago, and I found it had more heart than I had given it credit for, and the Superheros-As-Celebrities lent itself to some fun, if obvious, satire.
Then I started on season 2 and they clearly have no idea where they want to go with any of it and that they are just trying to reach their quota of "shocking" water cooler moments for youtube reactors to jump up off the couch over.

My dad keeps trying to get me to watch this (I watched season 1) and he's trying to do it by selling it as anti-woke and anti-liberal which is retarded because it's made by liberals mocking boomers like him, which just pisses me off more which makes us argue about this stupid piece of shit show
fucking jews man

>My dad keeps trying to get me to watch this
kek

he was kicked of the squad after getting me too'd

Attached: the boys eric kripke.jpg (540x721, 206.16K)

These libs just make shit up
As they go just like JK faggot

>Represent a fat geriatric with a young, fit and almost god-like individual
Weird idea

It is how Trump appears to his enemies

false, homelander would never kneel for israel

Attached: gaylander.jpg (1125x598, 433.79K)

goyvision new season is looking good

How dumb do you have to be to post this as if it's some kind of revelation that HOMELANDER is a satire of nationalists and right wingers like Trump
I mean my god what more do you need? The name HOMELANDER wasn't enough? Really?
Would Chudman be enough to tip you off?
What do you need here? How can they make it clhear to a fucking retard like you?
Tis is just mind boggling to me

>Then I started on season 2 and they clearly have no idea where they want to go with any of it and that they are just trying to reach their quota of "shocking" water cooler moments for youtube reactors to jump up off the couch over.
I've been binging it the last couple days and this is accurate. I started skipping scenes because of how boring and meandering they are, something which I never normally do with shows.

>isn't there ENOUGH violence and gay sex in the world?

Attached: no.jpg (150x225, 8.05K)

This is midwit shit… Seth Rogen is a sick degenerate. He’s got an unhealthy obsession with cocks. The show is literally just wall to wall dick/butt/shit/cum/milk jokes. Everyone has kinks and fetishes… I figure that’s his (Rogan’s) contribution to this. Storyline is derivative as well from a capeshit standpoint
>dude 69
>dude 420
>lol all the smart people will get these totally on the nose references!
>man the meta commentary is gonna blow people’s minds!
Not sure who’s more insufferable. Rogen or that sickly tattooed jew who’s fucking Kim Kardashian.

no shit, they were as subtle about it as 2 fat sheboons fighting over food

>Any Forums complains about capeshit
>finally get a good capeshit
>Any Forums is suddenly filtered by capeshit
Lmao. Also read X-Statix.

Filtered.

You're just a retard who can't appreciate his pops taste. He probably sees you as Hughie but wishes you were Billy.

>Chudman
Lol

Thanks for the Any Forums shout out on the show, Seth!

youtube.com/watch?v=eESx5JD6vZk

The name predates Drumpf's term though