*Makes metal cool again*

Women love Eddie!

Attached: 4nMfvrVkFjtMstaYVg23kX-1200-80.jpg (1200x675, 86.18K)

*DIES FOR NO REASON AT ALL WITHOUT ANY IMPACT TO THE PLOT*

>please come back as undead Eddie in season 5

Attached: 1655666281382.png (600x497, 13.82K)

This is a children’s show, watch real kino

Attached: gaylander.jpg (1125x598, 433.79K)

would be too kino for a netflix show

Anyone else get Pauly Shore vibes off of this guy?

Attached: ee1b3025f75a31de76165f62a3f3da80.jpg (480x640, 66.56K)

its hilarious that women are against older guys dating teens
but Eddie is 20 years old in highschool selling drugs to kids and probably fucking the weird girls, and they dont mind one bit cause hes cute
it really makes me ponder

i see what you mean but he wasnt really doing pauly shore
and at first he was annoying with the theatrics and jumping on the lunch tables, as someone who grew up in the 90s he would probably had been called a fag by the black kids

>DIES

bummer, I liked his character.

HOLY SHIT! Iron Maidens zombie mascot is named Eddie! They showed Iron Maiden products a few times in the show.

UNDEAD EDDIE FOR SEASON 5 CONFIRMED!!!

Attached: EDDIE.jpg (434x606, 103.96K)

Unironically kino. Is there anything from D&D that is similar to this concept?

Nah, the black kids would have just laughed so hard and loud, that it would rob him of his energy. He'd either get mad and be forced to confront them, or sit down and stew.

Typically in D&D you can revive dead characters through extremely powerful ritual magic as long as they still have a body. But they will maintain any wounds, dismemberment or decay they had from prior to death. So the revived usually become a conscious walking corpse most times.

way too forced
this show needs to tone everything waaaaaaay down and come back to earth
Or they could not listen to my personal desires because clearly normies like what they're doing

I teared up a bit when they let him play master of puppets

IS THAT HECKIN MASTERINO OF PUPPERINOS?
SO COOL MY BOOMER DAD WILL WATCH YOUR PRODUCT NOW

I guess technically he distracted the bats longer so that the three in the house didn't get killed right away since those testicles have to choke you for a couple hours to kill you

>distracts the swarm of bats by kiting them on a bike
>"no... I'm done running!"
>dismounts
>stands still
>gets mauled
>bats drop dead moments later
>friend runs up
>"...I did it buddy... I didn't run away..."

...?!?!?!?!

Attached: 10138D36-C1A7-4801-817B-C5B56C0F223F.jpg (439x470, 216.29K)

kek

hilarious pic. I'm sure you could at least add LOST and Sopranos

I guess that shelving Max until they know if Sadie Sink's new paycheck will be affordable could be somewhat of a bold move (I honestly didn't expect her to go down blind and broken while pleading that she didn't want to die, if anything because that was the third time she got THIS close to being snapped), but killing Eddie was such chickenshit writing.

I didn't particularly liked the character, but "Here's a funny guy built to be memorable, now he's dead, are you sad yet", with an extensive cast of well-established and long-standing characters available, is fucking ball-less

I wish I had a friend like eddie

The show is literally set in the 80s, you sooner pleb.