He sold out

He sold out

Attached: FOy_kNHVQAEt_jG.jpg (742x742, 81.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_rafFvbCf4Y
youtu.be/zoyEavyhWqI?t=182
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

god I fucking hate steve o so much. I used to post long screeds on tv on how much a fucking faggot he is, often hitting the "post too long" error. I just fucking hate him. Sell-out. Narcissist. Pathetic junkie scumbag fucking loser. He NEEDS TO DIE.

>it's water disguised to look like beer
if you can't drink water around people you should reconsider why you hang out with them

He became an edgier version of his father, i guess.

you just dont like him cause he's actually doing well now and isn't a worthless junkie anymore

>shilling on youtube
>ruining every podcast he's on
>spending every waking moment talking, thinking about, promoting himself
>doing cringey stunts for attention like a retarded kid eating worms
>switches his drug addiction for self promotion addiction

everybody hates him. he's not doing well. he's a failure and a loser, ugly on both the inside and out. yuck.

I saw that he's gonna have a live show in my city in late July. I have no idea what to expect but I kind of want to go just to see

I'm prepared for disappointment though

This sober thing is just attention for everything that comes with it. Just like Novak and his sober speaking tours and books. The junkie thing was getting stale. I even think Bam has more integrity, at least he still speaks his mind

hey bam

he became "vegan" for the same reason. just so he could strap himself to seaworld billboards and get attention. then he went back to eating meat.

I remember a Steve O interview where he said he would het high and contact TMZ and let them know where he would be to film his shenanigans. He said he got an apartment right near a TMZ office just for that fact. Thats literally Amber Heard tier

I've listened to a few of his podcasts. This dude seems to have zero opinions/beliefs/thoughts about anything. He's like a nothing person. Plus his voice might be the worst thing I've ever heard

>fuck up your vocal chords by using them wrong your entire life
If someone could be stupid enough to die from breathing wrong, it would be him.

I've never seen a worse shill than this guy. He presumably has millions of dollars but literally pimps himself out every 5 minutes during his podcast

At worst he’s annoying, still doing better than Bam who’s a pathetic unstable loser. Steve o would be dead or worse off than Bam if he didn’t quit drugs

He's cringe and gay
I never thought jackass was cool either

he has that annoying rich kid vibe

He traded in his drug addiction for a sobriety addict. If you've ever had a friend who went through narcotics/alcoholics anonymous and came out of it as a humongous faggot then you know exactly what I'm talking about

Attached: 1644118336868.jpg (1574x726, 102.29K)

youtu.be/_rafFvbCf4Y
He is and always will be a gay faggot. Easily the worst part of Wild Boyz. at least Pontius seemed genuinely interested in learning about the animals and not "hey I bet I can get the cameras to pay attention to me if I stick this octopus up my asshole and scream"

Former drug people that had an 180 and went straight are probably the most cringe archetype of all the marginalized weirdos, worse than actual drug users for me. They have this manic energy that used to go into hustling for their addiction, and now they expend it on everyone else around them without solicitation. In their mind this passes for being "social" and "open", but IRL they just invade your space and are MAD annoying. Also they don't know anything except drugs, being a degen and getting high, so every conversation is le epic drug stories, and how horrible it was for them - gets old right away, but they just can't talk about anything else.

Just absolute fucking freaks, man, completely oblivious to the fact that they will never be reintegrated into upstanding society and that they stick out like a sore thumb.
youtu.be/zoyEavyhWqI?t=182

>worse than actual drug users for me
Yeah no kidding. Like a drug addict will just steal your shit or rip you off then apologize later when they come down, the fags like steveo will tell you all about how they WOULD rip you off long ago but now they're such a better and righteous person now. also several hundred stories about how they used to be cool and how cool drugs were

Steve O dad used to be owner of Pepsi

>they used to be cool and how cool drugs were
This is the worst part. They love bragging about all the crazy experiences they had when on drugs and still want you feel sorry for them. They want it both ways. Steve o is always laughing and having the time of his life when telling his gay old drug stories

there was some bitch on reddit claiming to be his gf and her prof had all sorts of nudies, was she really?

you're a complete retard if you're complaining about a stuntman for "selling out".
imagine someone doing well makes this user so angry. it's hilarious how miserable some fuckers are on here

So much this. I rooted for him at the beginning of his reinvention on YouTube but now he repulses me (again)

Honestly being post-drug just fucks a person. If you’re calling it a grift it’s no different than any race or gender or trans grift that we’ve seen these days.

yep
it's cool that you're clean/sober, but for fuck's sake, not everyone is going to turn into a trainwreck because of their vices