/bcs/ - Better Call Saul General

Omaha Bobsled edition
Previous:

Attached: omaha bobsled.jpg (252x168, 10.75K)

>last thread three hours old
>nearly at bump limit

/bcs/ lives.

Attached: images2.jpg (739x415, 15.25K)

why vince recast jeff

kim looks like she's enjoying this

Attached: kim.png (1206x678, 507.7K)

So what were the spoilers for S06E08 from that Tribeca preview? I can't find that shit

Attached: 1656216320878.png (338x289, 130.25K)

Walter White breaks down the door and shoots Lalo, says "No half-measures" and then leaves.

Scheduling issues with his actor despite production taking place in a span of 2 years.

bolsasisters... we liquid?

Attached: 1644091255201.png (2847x1412, 1.94M)

It really truly bothers me that Jimmy doesn't position himself in front of Kim. Just grabs her like he's about to fucking shove her into Lalo. We know he's powerless in this scene and that Jimmy is the last guy to get willingly physical but man. What a little girl.

I'd watch what I say if I were you.

kim "bossgirl" wexler whooped lalo's ass last time, she can do it again - jimmy knows this. kim is clearly the male in this relationship

Attached: SLEDDIN.png (367x356, 104.95K)

Attached: 1651070725157.png (870x1183, 1.51M)

You're seriously telling me that they couldn't get the original Jeff? He's been teased since season 4 as the main antagonist for fucks sake. Ah! I'm so heckin' angry

insider here. got spoilers for Episode 12: Wolves and Sheep and Episode 13: Live and Learn

Attached: spoiler.png (36x27, 2.34K)

So what are we talking? Rat patrol?

Attached: rat patrol.png (1920x1080, 994.11K)

I've been seeing these titles floating around and they seem legit. But why hasn't Episode 10 and 11's titles been revealed yet?
And it makes sense that Vince's episode is called Wolves and Sheep since that original scene was when Vince was still writing

season 6 is shit. not much of a surprise they fucked this up too

Makes no sense, Giancarlo Esposito is the main villain of The Boys and he had time to do both this season and BCS.

Is that show Don Harvey’s on even good?

>season 6 is shit

But it’s had several of the best episodes in the series

im fairly sure episode 11 is called "arm and leg" or "tooth and nail". something sinister to do with body parts. something bad is going to happen this episode. i cant say for sure because i havent seen anything from this episode only word of mouth from other insiders

The reason I haven't bought the Breaking Bad one is because I'm waiting for something like this

So far the main confirmation has been the allaboutsaul instagram, (pretty legit, the guy has been responsible for 90% of all the bcs set leaks) and teaser speculation. No official confirmation yet which is weird. You'd think they'd have announced that by now. This is pure copium, but I'm hoping it's just some misdirect or some kind of hallucination on Gene's part.

Attached: 1655241141132.png (614x388, 260.31K)

What confirmation do you need? The official AMC Twitter was the one who posted it in the first place. What other explanation is there?

Why Lola shoot Howard?