What was this guy's problem?

What was this guy's problem?

Attached: egret.jpg (856x597, 37.76K)

He is a holocaust denier

Not trusting the experts.

Attached: 8q5who0oekn71.jpg (648x634, 78.78K)

literally the perfect cohost for norm

Being perfect for Norm Macdonald live. How come I never heard of him outside of that show? Is he really just shit outside of as Norm's excellent foil?

I had never heard of him before the show but when I saw his face I remembered paying him $5 for some services under the queensboro bridge

whats his problem? a man only has two hands and so much spit? His meal ticket died not long ago folks, please try to think of that especially if it helps you cum faster. Boy has to eat.

I heard Norms final joke was always telling Adam that he was gonna give him a big raise. He knew full well he'd be dead soon and would never give Adam a raise.

He was the manager of a comedy club. Why would you have heard of him unless you were a comedian working in LA?

Half Jew, half self-hating Jew.

>norm gets news of cancer
>decides to create comfy podcast for friends and fans

racist
sexist
holocaust denier

he just wanted to now where they got their ideas from

Because these people work in an industry where being known is generally helpful. I mean sure it's entirely possible he just manages the comedy store and that's what he likes and the entire reason he was on that podcast was cause Norm liked him and asked. Honestly I'm just bumping a norm thread. I don't think I'll die if I don't have concrete confirmation of his backstory outside of his under the bridge days.

how did he not get the seinfeld jew joke? i'm a goy and I got it right away

norm had your attitude, and look where that got him.

I didn’t get it. Please tell me

he wanted a reason to meet his heroes and reengage with old friends.

pretty sure he explained it right after. if it was jews, they would be complaining. you could also do it with just a gentile mother "I'm proud of you, son"

When I saw his final performance on Letterman years ago I thought it was a bit strange for him to lose his composure that badly. He was friends with letterman and looked up to him but ultimately it's just a latenight show that'd run its course. I didn't get it.

Now I understand.

Ralphs

Tell the folks at home…