Heroes

should I even waste my time on this?

Attached: Heroes.jpg (720x937, 589.89K)

Just quit after season 1 which is quite good actually

Just watch season 1 and pretend it ends there

Watch Smallville instead.

SOOOOOOOOOOOMEBODY

not a show that aged well

Run the other way and forget you ever heard of it. There is no plan. There is no plot. They waste time and pull it out of their ass as they go.

Eh probably not

ONCE TOLD ME

Season 1 is kino, but it's hard for me to watch because it reminds me of the last good years before everything went to shit in 2008.

Probably not. Season 1 is the only good season, and it didn't age well.
It's high tier for a CW show.

>Golden Age of Nerddom: 1942 (Manhattan Project) to 1975
>Silver Age of Nerddom: 1975 (Altair 8800) to 2007
>Shit Age of Nerddom: 2007 (iPhone) to present
The first season of Heroes was the last gasp of the Silver Age, and for that reason it will always hold a special, bittersweet place in my heart.

its ok

Attached: 1656825295453.jpg (720x937, 274.34K)

>The first season of Heroes was the last gasp of the Silver Age, and for that reason it will always hold a special, bittersweet place in my heart.
Fuck that's bringing me down user, very well put.

I remember playing the mobile game for this on my mom's blackberry back in like 2007 or 08

Like others said S1 is fun. The cheerleader is cute and Sylar is a pretty kino villain. Definitely drop it after that.

Yes! And then tell me how it ended because I don't remember

>Post-911 TV series
>How do you stop an exploding man?

>There are people who actually didn't make the connection that this entire series is about how to solve the conundrum of terrorism that america faced.

Shiggy. Other examples are LOST and the Nolans Dark Knight series

why was Ali Larter such a racist for being paired with a black guy

No.

I liked it but it's not must see or anything like that especially considering it was cancelled.

If this era is only bronze age, you're telling me even more shittier era will come later?

the writers strike fucked this movie in the ass
season 2 was so stupid

>movie
I mean tv show