Buzzbros

Buzzbros

Attached: C302A981-DA33-42BC-8A04-BE4EE5C1E6D0.jpg (1170x1388, 262.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WhVLgTsoMhQ
youtube.com/watch?v=vddEvqS6M4o
youtube.com/watch?v=ODa0AufitVY
youtube.com/watch?v=5t2HEkuwPZc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>White boomer is racist
same shitty news everyday, I hate republicans

>boomer has an opinion
Discarded

he looks like metallica

Attached: 67510FF6-AD00-4688-9261-4A442EBAC365.jpg (1170x1283, 257.23K)

NO TIM DON'T DO IT

He also said that the movie Toy Story implied that Buzz Lightyear was from some big action adventure movie, but that there was none of that in the Lightyear movie Disney produced.

>I hate republicans
Republicans are niggerlovers.

TO THE "N" WORD AND BEYOND!

Correct.

actors should have no say on the writing of a character
look what happened with Picard

Dammit, Tim Allen looking that old makes me sad. "Aaarryyooowwoo" bros...

>TO N-FINITY AND BEYOND!

To IN-NIGGARDLY AND BEYOND

Tim Allen was Buzz for 20 years and made the character, molded him and grew. You cant just replace him with the talentless fucking Chris Evans and toss him into a sea of diversity and hope it sticks. It's gross

They honestly couldn't have picked a more fake and phoney mother fucker to play buzz in this fraud of a flick

Attached: tenor-1.gif (368x498, 2.31M)

Mark Hamill's input should have been acknowledged. He may be a shithead but he knows what Luke Skywalker represents to young hopefuls who feel stuck.

Attached: download (17).jpg (225x225, 6.4K)

I like Tim Allen.

Weird, almost like it was a cartoon that inspired the Buzz character to be autistic and obsessed with it and thinking he is the main character of that movie.

>makes movie based on buzz Lightyear
>is supposed to be a 90s movie
>buzz was inspired by space ghost/60s corny space cartoons
>instead we get some colourless generic cookie cutter sci fi flick instead of hokey retro sci fi flick that takes itself too seriously
God I miss John Lasseter so fucking much. If he was still at Pixar this and TS4 would have been kino and his redemption for Cars 2.

How can you not? He'll always be Santa Claus to me.

Media always asks actors these awkward questions about a character they voice and that actor has to pretend as if they have anything to do with it beyond standing in front of a microphone. Its fucking weird.

>I AM....LE LAUGHING!
god he is such a faggot holy shit

He’s just saying this to please his masters. He’s secretly seething on the inside

Buzz was also from a 90's sci-fi property which Lightyear was anything but

AEUHHH???

Attached: 59e7ce0625fd3-image-1520355645.png (1024x768, 1.23M)

The real Buzz will always be Patrick Warburton

he's not wrong though

PAUPO GEEJOO

Attached: images (4).jpg (284x177, 6.64K)

it needed more power

This is the one.

He's a miserable little faggot who should have died in the car crash instead of leaving this legacy of pathetic seethe and cope over the past 40 years

SAVAGE.

His public breakdown has certainly been interesting

I liked his "People who adopt are psychotic monsters" tweet he just made. Real kino schizo shit

Said am anmoying piece of shit, but his input on who Luke should be is on point.

Has anyone else revisited scenes from the Toy Story movies, and reflected on how each and every moment is like a masterpiece compared to modern Pixar?

youtube.com/watch?v=WhVLgTsoMhQ

youtube.com/watch?v=vddEvqS6M4o

youtube.com/watch?v=ODa0AufitVY

youtube.com/watch?v=5t2HEkuwPZc

Attached: Buzz salutes black lesbian.png (1278x964, 839.59K)

what?

>buying into generational warfare

Jesus Christ. Has he ever seen Juno where a loving woman who can't have children and has a shit husband who leaves her lovingly adopts an unwanted baby?

Attached: Screenshot_20220702-232845.png (1079x1112, 558.07K)