What a douchebag

what a douchebag

Attached: bill-burr-rectangle.jpg (2160x1080, 139.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VD7-WHB8CBY
youtu.be/xAFBZGVN9HI
youtube.com/watch?v=2I41w4OIc-w#t=15m00s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>EY I AGREE WITH THE STATUS QUO AND EVERY MAJOR MEDIA OUTLET, GOT A PROBLEM WIT DAT?
>AM I OFFENDING YOU WITH MY COWARDLY OPINIONS THAT ARE CAREFULLY CRAFTED TO MAKE ME INOFFENSIVE TO THE ELITES? FUGGEDABOUTIT

ZIP

Bill Burr is based

Yeah he cucked so hard it’s fucking embarrassing
I like his old stuff though

was*

Attached: R.jpg (850x400, 82.42K)

Has anyone ever done as big a 180 from based to cringe? His early stuff is fucking hilarious, I don't know what happened

he used to be funny

He was never based, he was always a whiny fag that stole his persona from construction workers

He's genuinely fucking annoying
We just live in such a faggot """SOCIETY""" nowadays that my cab driver uncle is considered a comedic genius now, apparently...

>tfw no podcasts this week

So he had a midlife crisis, settled on the first woman to give him attention, and worships and chucks over for her every chance he can because he's afraid of being alone again yes?
SAD! 2006 Bill would shit all over a guy like 2022 Bill. Replace John and yoko in this clip with bill and the """"""lovely""""""" nia
youtu.be/VD7-WHB8CBY

Attached: 1641018237364.png (528x438, 235.96K)

wrong kid died

Attached: C41E4F10-E127-45C4-9F19-B43D3D89BDA2.jpg (891x768, 60.55K)

>stare down the barrel of growing old alone
>flinch
>shack up with the first niggress who will have him
>she makes him change everything about himself to not get called a racist and divorced

Would Patrice have kept people in check? A lot of the people he often worked with became whiny and not dudes.

Jim Jeffries is a humongous faggot and a total sell-out now.

>shack up with the first niggress who will have him
he dated nia for like a decade before actually marrying her dude, the podcast goes back to 2007

Why did he decide to put her on like anyone wants to listen to her retarded hot takes?
youtu.be/xAFBZGVN9HI

Attached: 1641849267705.jpg (740x956, 189.13K)

BLM would have made Patrice even gayer than Burr

No way. Patrice saw past all that stuff and would have seen BLM for what it was. He was getting very redpilled about a lot of shit before he died.

He was always faggy with black issues, the cuck king was more redpilled back in the day

Attached: CKoNeal.png (1170x392, 633.46K)

Why did he not say take 10 vaccines and wear a mask?

>that time CK literally called patrice a nigger on air

He probably would have agreed with the sentiment but would have knew it was a scam. He knew about subtle racist stuff that divided people.
>youtube.com/watch?v=2I41w4OIc-w#t=15m00s

>OH, DO YOU THINK YOU'RE BRAVE LOSING YOUR JOB AND BEING OSTRACIZED BY THE ENTIRE ESTABLISHMENT, JUST FOR YOUR RIGHTS?
>YOUR RIGHTS?
>Y'KNOW WHY DON'TCHA GET WITH THE PROGRAM, AND JUST GO ALONG TO GET ALONG
>YOU THINK YOU'RE SO SMART, JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T BELIEVE EVERYTHING ON TV?
>MEANWHILE YOU'RE NOT EVEN A BIOLOGIST. GIVE ME A BREAK

Yeah, shame about overdosing on cheeseburgers he was literally ourguy with that faggy fedora he made part of his personality