I was at the supermarket the other day

>I was at the supermarket the other day
>retard voice: OHHH HE’S GONNA TALK ABOUT THE HOTPOCKETS AGAIN, THAT’S WHY HE’S SO FAT
>I went up and bought some Hot Pockets
>retard voice: WOW, HE REALLY LOVES THOSE HOT POCKETS

Attached: gaff.png (394x539, 370.86K)

Lol

Bob Odenkirk isn’t funny.

He's still better than most of the subhumans who do standup.

Attached: Joe_Rogan.png (446x564, 573.55K)

>retard voice: BUT THAT’S JIM GAFFIGAN, NOT BOB ODENKIRK, WHAT THE HECK IS HE TALKING ABOUT

I chuckled. This is better than his actual standup.

Jim Gaffigan, who? I thought that was Kevin Costner and I then called him Bob Odenkirk, like the joke from Breaking Bad.

Non-burger here, what do hot pockets taste like?

Frozen pizza.

From the low end I'm guessing

stand up comedians aernt funny...it's all expectancy behavior and conditioned. One of the lowest forms of humor.

Performance humor like Nathan For You would be a high form of humor.

South Park is also sometimes high humor

>what do hot pockets taste like?
Like undercooked pizza with cheap tomato sauce, except the outside is hot enough to make the inside of your mouth look like the guy from the end of Robocop. At the same time, the inside of the hotpocket is frozen like a hockey puck.

lava

Like if someone microwaved a cheap frozen pizza, and there were parts of it still frozen yet other parts were nuclear hot. You are not missing anything, its just cheap food that is recognized mostly for how cheap and bad it is.

You aren’t following the directions on the box correctly, they have to sit for like two minutes to properly cook

>You aren’t following the directions on the box correctly

>wait!
>I can't make the hotpocket yet
>I have to read
>the box

Attached: 1655895006891.jpg (317x332, 16.41K)

that'll be 10,000 monies please

Attached: 1636797511353.png (300x168, 40.61K)

just put the hotpockets in the microwave for 2 minutes per pocket and don't immediatley eat them like an animal and they are fine. these babies were pure kino

Attached: eb877026-3f86-4b85-9f96-80d667fc37b9.d63a3aec393ad1f283f2fcccf211dd2f[1].jpg (3000x3000, 684.08K)

If you don't nuke everything at 100% power and use less power / more time, you can heat them evenly, but it's mostly toasted, bland crust/bread with maybe 2 good bites of pizza stuff (pepperoni, cheese, sauce).

Kek

>I'm not offended, but I have to go